Wrestlemania 31

Parscelona

I dunno. Most of it looks pretty average. Even the big matches look pretty poor on paper. The ladder match is the only one that stands out to me as a properly good looking match. Reigns/Lesnar is one which COULD be good I guess.

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm pretty hyped personally. Taker, Lesnar, Reigns, Cena, Bryan, Sting and Triple H all have the ability to steal the show in terms of performance, I think the problem lies in their opponents not being quite suited, particularly in the case of Taker where obviously people are questioning whether Wyatt can carry him in such a high profile match but having seen the shape Taker is in this year, (He's looking quite a bit better than he has for the past couple of years) I think he'll surprise a few people.

Triple H definitely has the ability to carry Sting if he isn't able to deliver, but I think he will deliver as well and this is my pick for MotN.

Just seen something saying there will be no goldust v stardust match and stardust will be the 6th man in the IC match meaning Bryan wouldn't be in it. BNB, Ambrose, Ziggler, Harper, R-Truth and Stardust. If true you'd imagine Sheamus v Bryan was a possibility.

Looking forward to all of it really, some of it will likely be pish but that's to be expected from WWE, even on their biggest event. All the lads available for this, gonna make it a day of it at a mates new flat. Watch Scotland game, pre-mania fifa tournament, kick-off show (likely fired up on the laptop as no-one is too fussed for that), then the big event! Plenty of food and drink to be bought.

I'll be going to the Scotland Game then straight home to watch WM.

Favourite place to watch so far has been the main hall in the Garage, which was great fun. Remember doing the classic Pele celebration when Goldust came into the rumble when Cody was in there. Place erupted for Drew McIntyre that night as well, but then a LOT of people threw a wobbly when Rock beat Punk in the main event.

Archived