The Meh Superclassico part IV 28/2/15

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember the one (and only) time I went to Rugby Park when we first got promoted (for the novelty factor, it's bottom of my list of places ever to return to) and I was looking forward to trying the pies everyone raves about. I agree with your girlfriend. They were shit. Maybe they've improved in the last few years. I guess I'll never know, as I'll probably never go back.

^^^ Can't take the intense derby atmosphere IMO.

Poor form

There's enough bile in this fixture without throwing religion into the powder keg.

As I've said before, I had a huge reaction to a 0-1 home League Cup defeat to Kilmehrnock in Sep 2000.

I was so affected I had a heart attack through the night. I've never responded to a defeat like that before or since.

I hate Kilmehrnock, so, yeah, let's have all the bile we can muster.

We'll need to eat lots of pies to get the bile levels up.

But I'm going to throw a couple at their fans to start things off.

He was a Saint too and that's how we deal with Saints down these parts.

Your coming into fermer territory though, better hide your colours.

We've no defence now Connolly is out. Hopefully one or two of our injured players are back... Gary Locke's "we'll score more than you" approach will continue.

Samson

Mehstlake Pascali Symeh Chantler

O'Hara Slater

Obamehyi Johnston

Mehccleston Mehgennis

Fixed that for you ;) Although I think we should be starting Conor Mehnnan in goals more often

It's very strange Kilmarnock voting Yes but singing protestant songs and being very pro Rangers.

There's always one of these guys isn't there? Try judging everyone else's tone and see if your comments fit. I could bite and ask which specific 'protestant' songs but I can't be arsed feeding a troll.

Your coming into fermer territory though, better hide your colours.

We made farmer territory. Some of the tractors still cuttin' aboot in Perthshire will be Massey Ferguson from Killie. You could argue that we helped build Perthshire and feed the nation at the same time. (until recently we also contributed to the nation's alcohol addiction with Johnnie Walker but let's not get into that).

I'm sure we all remember the image below when the nihilist derby erupted last time and shocked the world. I just hope these scenes aren't repeated.

BshY77sIcAAASD4.jpg

I'm sure we all remember the image below when the nihilist derby erupted last time and shocked the world. I just hope these scenes aren't repeated.

BshY77sIcAAASD4.jpg

I'm in that picture. Crazy day. Fun though.

I'm in that picture too. (Crying like a wee girl on the right hand side), you can see me in the foetal position as some Saints fans are kicking me in the head and neck. Good times!

Was that you? I've still got some of your blood on the treads of my Docs.

Call them my Killie-Killers. LOL

Was that you? I've still got some of your blood on the treads of my Docs.

Call them my Killie-Killers. LOL

OMG! It was you. I have to say though that the Saints have a higher class of hooligan. Offering to loan me some bus fare to get to the hospital was a touch of class.

OMG! It was you. I have to say though that the Saints have a higher class of hooligan. Offering to loan me some bus fare to get to the hospital was a touch of class.

Its only because we knew youd get MRSA from the PRI.

#FuckKillie

Its only because we knew youd get MRSA from the PRI.

#FuckKillie

Thoughtful. I was going to wear my steelies to this game but have now decided to wear my Bondesque brogues with the wee knife hidden in the sole. Call them my Saint Stabbers.

Thoughtful. I was going to wear my steelies to this game but have now decided to wear my Bondesque brogues with the wee knife hidden in the sole. Call them my Saint Stabbers.

Brogues in Perth will see you welcomed like a king.

Archived