The Meh Superclassico part IV 28/2/15

Murrays Pie > Killie Pies

Shots fired.

Every day of the week.

HOW DARE SHE! That's it - tell your girlfriend, taps aff and outside so we can settle this.

Shes been told, i await her response.

No, no according to RandomGuy, it gets very windy in Perth so you need extra layers. It's not like everywhere has wind!!

I wish youd stop creeping on my conversations tbh, its quite off putting.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I took my girlfriend to Rugby Park and she said your pies were shit.

How can someone like you ever expect to keep satisfied the type of woman who would say that about our pies. Do yourself a favour and get her chucked.

And while we're stoking the fires, your potatoes are inferior to ours....

I took my girlfriend to Rugby Park and she said your pies were shit.

I remember the one (and only) time I went to Rugby Park when we first got promoted (for the novelty factor, it's bottom of my list of places ever to return to) and I was looking forward to trying the pies everyone raves about. I agree with your girlfriend. They were shit. Maybe they've improved in the last few years. I guess I'll never know, as I'll probably never go back.

It's our 130th birthday today. It's fitting the first game after the celebration is against our greatest rivals. 'ave itaaaah.

Its genuinely my birthday today aswell. Clearly fate brought me and St Johnstone together.

I remember the one (and only) time I went to Rugby Park when we first got promoted (for the novelty factor, it's bottom of my list of places ever to return to) and I was looking forward to trying the pies everyone raves about. I agree with your girlfriend. They were shit. Maybe they've improved in the last few years. I guess I'll never know, as I'll probably never go back.

Yeah she works at Murrays and I'd been raving about how good the pies were so she came purely for them. Safe to say she was raging when she could only half before throwing it away. But she then got to witness a truly glorious midfield battle which caused there to be no shots on target the whole match, some of the play caused her mouth to open wide in shock.

*insert insertion joke here*

Scotrail have confirmed that 30 trains have been added to Saturday timetable in order to accommodate the thousands of fans heading to this match. 15 squads of riot police will be tasked with stopping fights from taking place before and after the game.

Archived