Which Scottish MP would you like to see unseated in May?

Fide

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This c**t.

attachicon.gifimages (7).jpg

Michael 'land deals' McCann.

His name is toxic in East Kilbride, but he enjoys a 14,500 majority. I really hope the people of my town have woken up to this charlatan, but wouldn't hold my breath. We voted no after all.

Ousting McCann is my primary concern, but the one MP I desperately want to see the back of is Margaret Curran for reasons already covered in this thread. After her -Douglas Alexander.

That's the one. I grew up in EK. I recall a scandal involving a former Labour MP and the Great Eastern Hotel in Duke Street, Glasgow. One of many red in tooth and claw Labour men. Like Adam Ingram.

At a local level, Morrice being unseated would be glorious. Connarty too.

Looking further afield, pretty much any sitting Labour MP losing their seat would be grand. Dougie Alexander will forever be remembered by me as being the guy who was ripped up for arse paper live on Holyrood election night by Brian Taylor when it became apparent that the counting methods being used, championed by him, were an utter cluster f**k.

It's almost amazes me that they didn't think there would be severe consequences for alienating almost half the Countries voters

Heads in the sand for a lot of them, They just assumed after a no vote, things would go back to the way it way

The reason I want Orkney and Shetland to go SNP is because people are saying they're the least likely to do so. If they go SNP then pretty much everything will have been won.

Danny Alexander would be another one I'd like to see out the way. Him, Curran, Sarwar and Ian Davidson. If Murphy failed to win East Renfrewshire that'd be absolutely glorious as well.

Margaret Curran, Jim Murphy, Anas Sarwar, Tom Greatrex, Jimmy Hood, Danny Alexander, Pamela Nash.

Those are ones at top of my to-go list in that order.

If as many as possible of the other Labour / Lib Dem / Tory MP's get their jotters as well that would be lovely.

There's no one standout MP that I'd like to see humiliated. However, I would like to see Labour get another kicking for taking Scotland for granted for years and years. On second thoughts, that man Davidson is a complete oaf.

Even the folk up North must be pissed off with the Lib-Dems, but I won't take the same pleasure seeing their collapse. It's more disappointment in seeing them ruin themselves to prop up the Tories.

Every labour seat lost will be a triumph in my eyes, Career politicians who really don't care about their constituents and will say whatever lies springs to mind to keep the seat. If I had to pick one I'd love to see Douglas Alexander get the boot.

Even the folk up North must be pissed off with the Lib-Dems, but I won't take the same pleasure seeing their collapse. It's more disappointment in seeing them ruin themselves to prop up the Tories.

That was due to the fact Lib-Dems pledged they would go into coalition with whoever was the biggest party. Sadly, that action and Nick Clegg epitomizing all that's wrong with politics in this country has wiped them out for a good 20-30 years. Which is a shame when people like my granddad, who was a member. Did a lot of good work behind the scenes to help build them up over the decades.

Best vid on youtube. About nineteen seconds in. What the f**k is that?

Think it's a Rene Magritte painting that Brian has decide to alter slightly for his own aims.

He uses it to keep the tone light

Margaret Curran for me, as she is my MP. I'll take great pride doing my part to vote her out.

I'm Glasgow east and would love to see Curran given the boot.

I just want to tell you both good luck. We're all counting on you.

Another one who wants to see Thomas Docherty humiliated. Treats his constituents with absolute contempt and bans anyone off his social media pages who has the temerity to ask him a difficult question.

As well as the aforementioned "Pars fans should apologise to Gavin Masterton" and his outrage over an 8 foot bear arsing about in a cardboard tank failing to see his hypocrisy when he voted in favour of airstrikes on Syria, he has also said in the past "I don't represent Dunfermline in Westminster, I represent Westminster in Dunfermline", he was loudly complaining that out of London MPs have to wait longer to claim an evening meal on expenses and he blamed the SNP for not stopping the Labour run council closing a school in Dunfermline.

Archived