Which Scottish MP would you like to see unseated in May?

Fide

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Danny Alexander for me.

He held Scotland in relentless contempt during the referendum.

Can't wait for lots of salty tears :D

It's almost amazes me that they didn't think there would be severe consequences for alienating almost half the Countries voters

The great thing is, Beaker is an absolute certainty to get hounded out. He's not just going to lose, he's going to take an utter pasting.

On top of him: Alan Reid in Argyll and Bute, Jim McGovern in Dundee West and Gordon Banks in Ochil and South Perthshire are all dead certs to fall to the SNP.

Jo Swinson will be out on her arse in East Dumbartonshire as well but there's no guarantee that her seat will go to the SNP, albeit they are slight favourites with the bookies here.

It's a tough choice between Curran, Murphy, Sarwar, Davidson, Carmichael, Alexander, Mundell, Donohoe, and Osbourne.

If I was to pick one it would probably be Mad Mags, due to the unbelievable levels of bitterness that will be released the moment she realises she has lost. Her Losers speech will be a thing of unbelievable beauty.

I really, really want to see one of them really lose it big style. Serious heads gone moment and I would picture it something like this.

Jim Murphy for me. For the media meltdown. Would be glorious.

In terms of sheer pleasure on the night though, it'll be Ian Murray

MP's not thinking before they tweet. Example 23745434. "Bad for Tories, but OK for me"

He also surely must know that one of the worst offenders for creaming it in from outside companies is his next door neighbour in Edinburgh SW

post-48383-0-06496000-1424892344_thumb.p

Ian Davidson.

His "Bayonetting the wounded" comment was so bad and he seems like a w**k. I'd like the SNP to win Orkney and Shetland. Curran would be another one that it'd be great to see fall.

Unfortunately, I think the Orks and Shetters will vote Lib Dems, the strange wee weirdos that they are.

Is there any *absolutely* safe Labour seats?

I highly doubt they'll lose Dumfries and Galloway, East Renfrewshire or East Lothian. They should hold their three Fife seats as well and the likes of Edinburgh North and Leith, Rutherglen and Hamilton West, and Glasgow North East should stay Labour.

It's a shame Tom Greatrex has such a colossal majority because he's a colossal c**t.

Ian Davidson.

His "Bayonetting the wounded" comment was so bad and he seems like a w**k. I'd like the SNP to win Orkney and Shetland. Curran would be another one that it'd be great to see fall.

I'd like to pump Maria Sharapova. As handsome as I am, it's not going to happen (her loss IMHO).

There's no chance of anyone other than the Lib Dems winning the Northern Isles. It isn't happening. The SNP have a great chance of winning Orkney (not Shetland) in 2016 but they've no chance in 2015.

Archived