Falkirk vs Sevco 27.02.15

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rangers just broke the game up 2nd half and stopped us playing.

Given our record against them I would have taken the point and am relatively happy with it.

QOS would rather we had lost of course despite their pish

Rangers just broke the game up 2nd half and stopped us playing.

Given our record against them I would have taken the point and am relatively happy with it.

Your first statement implies some sort of plan and intention on Rangers part. Clearly there was neither

Your last statement shows just how obsessed you are with Queens.

Thought the same. Kincardine having a wee breakdown at the moment. Maybe he/she is the blond one in yon pic?

Kincarcrash reckons Sevco are still gonna win it. By 15 points.

Hearts gonna be 24 points ahead tomorrow.

The_Kincardine having one as per.

The Kincardine used to be decent.

The journey has claimed him

Surprising to see the permarage bigot raging tbh.

Look at you diddies. How utterly tragic.

Draw about right, although I thought we were marginally the better team overall (and certainly in the first). Jamie didn't really have to bother bringing his gloves, wasn't called into action at all.

Kerr was MotM for me, but Loy as always put in a power of running, and Taiwo continued to impress. Thought Leahy, Sibbs and Vaulks had poorer games than of late.

Penalty shout at the end - I hate to say it but I think Loy was too honest (not like him!). If he'd stayed on the deck rather than got up and shot, he'd have been awarded it.

What pish?

A few of us said pre-match that we wanted Rangers to win, although that felt alien.

Mr X said he wanted a draw.

As it is, a draw is ok. It gives us a decent chance to stay ahead of Falkirk tomorrow and Rangers stay within touch too, although the games in hand will probably keep them above us both from here on in.

I don't know why you spout such rubbish BPM. I guess that it must please you on some primitive level.

We could and probably should have won that game.

Thought we were decent in the first half and there was some excellent first touch passing in the final third. Loy's header looked a peach from where I was.

Second was probably the worst half of football I've see for long time. A couple half chances and long ball galore.

Archived