Falkirk vs Sevco 27.02.15

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone else put money on Falkirk when it was announced at the start of the show that Mohsni was playing tonight?

Trouble is, the ball can go anywhere when it hits him on the head. Sometimes it goes into the opponents net :o

Anyone else put money on Falkirk when it was announced at the start of the show that Mohsni was playing tonight?

Nope. I had money on Gary McAllister finishing a sentence with an upward inflection.

Paid out after 0:37secs

Nicky Law needs to move out the way of Smith, he's totally clogging the left side of the park effectively marking Smith.

McAllister needs to stop saying 'Too fast, too soon' as I keep blurting out 'You stole the whole of the moon!'

You saw the whole of the moon*. ;)

McAllister needs to stop saying 'Too fast, too soon' as I keep blurting out 'You stole the whole of the moon!'

Needs to be done. Can only imagine the seethe :P

Speaking of Boyd, there was a brilliant bit in the tunnel at the start when he noticed the camera was on him and sucked his gut in. As the seconds rolled by without the players being called out, his muscles slowly started to give up the ghost :P

Archived