Newton no show?

RAWA

How is it that super wigtown only beat shitty newton 2-0? The only two shots that they had on target the whole game and one was actually a cross ?? Also Newton hit the bar and the post . Not a great performance from newton atal but not as bad as the wigtown keyboard warriors are making out .

I may be imagining it but I have twice already said we were poor!! Not impressive on either side IMO!! And we did have 3 shots on target and every other 'shot' was misdirected to say the least!! Glimmers of hope for us however but a win is a win anyway!!

I will say I was disappointed by both sides though as it didn't look like the two favourites for the title on the park there!! Both have some hard games coming and will need to sort it out before then if they want the title!!

I may be imagining it but I have twice already said we were poor!! Not impressive on either side IMO!! And we did have 3 shots on target and every other 'shot' was misdirected to say the least!! Glimmers of hope for us however but a win is a win anyway!!

I will say I was disappointed by both sides though as it didn't look like the two favourites for the title on the park there!! Both have some hard games coming and will need to sort it out before then if they want the title!!

Its Southern Counties .

Tht would make therefore 1 shot on target clownhade #warrior

2 goals but only one was on target ?? That's a new one, It was a cross but as it went in to the net I'd say there was a chance that was on target. Maybe you were still half asleep when you wrote that. I will let you off

ha well said. maybe electricity hasnt reached down there yet so they cant actually see on sky that Wigtown v NS is not Jeff Stellings number 1 priority on Soccer Saturday.

its amatuer football lads, relax.

But it's not amateur.

Admittedly the standard might be at times but that could be said for Scottish football from the top to the bottom.

The South of Scotland is a Senior league.

are the players not on amateur forms tho

Not even 10% are on professional forms .Its an amateur league .

How can a league be amateur if players are on professional forms?

Amateur would be someone who has never accepted money. The league does contain these players however as you say it also contains those on professional forms, all be not as many as it used to.

Hibeejibee or however it's spelt will be able to answer this one.

Archived