Heart of Midlothian v Cowdenbeath, 28/02/2015

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good idea, that's probably the best option.

Aye trains are pretty frequent from Inverkeithing so that would probably be your best bet, although with the rugby being on you'll probably be lucky to get a seat there as Scotlrail usually only have 2 carriage trains on the Fife circle.

I would recommend parking in Cowden and getting the train to the Edinburgh games. It is rare to be on a train packed with Cowden fans. Last time I remember something similar was in the days of Meadowbank.

When we used to play Berwick it was rare to see a Cowden fan on the train. We always seemed to be away to Berwick when the rugby was on. The train back would fill up with rugby 'fans' up to 'high jinks', as they would call it. When it was football fans acting like that, it would be hooliganism.

I would recommend parking in Cowden and getting the train to the Edinburgh games. It is rare to be on a train packed with Cowden fans. Last time I remember something similar was in the days of Meadowbank.

When we used to play Berwick it was rare to see a Cowden fan on the train. We always seemed to be away to Berwick when the rugby was on. The train back would fill up with rugby 'fans' up to 'high jinks', as they would call it. When it was football fans acting like that, it would be hooliganism.

Used to love getting the train over to Meadowbank in my teenage days :lol: always took quite a lot over by our standards.

Archived