Heart of Midlothian v Cowdenbeath, 28/02/2015

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will be in manchester hopefully either at old trafford or surrounded by strippers.

will be scared to check the cowden score.

When we are pished how funny would it be if we get a result whilst down there. Singing the coo song in the jack the rippers....

Also glad im missing this game saturday. Cant see anything other than a 3-0 or 4-0 home win

I hate when we are at home and those Rugby wankers are in town.

The pubs are shite and the train home is packed with the jolly japesters behaving in a manner that would see fitba fans lifted.

Posh egg chasing p***ks.

Naw... can't they bump the rugger back to 7pm or something?

Was on a Fife bound-train about 4 years ago after the Scotland-England rugger game and there were several loud racist fans mouthing off. These guys were all banker types in their 50s. They really weren't any different to some fitba fans. I challenged them and was quite loud and angry - due to being half pissed - and to my great suprise they shat it. Some auld Fife wifies backed me up too - they really would've wiped the floor with them.

Anyway, Haymarket will be cordoned off to accomodate the poshos. Maybe have to take the car.

Game shouldn't be too difficult for Hearts. Just hope the lads aren't too complacent.

Naw... can't they bump the rugger back to 7pm or something?

Was on a Fife bound-train about 4 years ago after the Scotland-England rugger game and there were several loud racist fans mouthing off. These guys were all banker types in their 50s. They really weren't any different to some fitba fans. I challenged them and was quite loud and angry - due to being half pissed - and to my great suprise they shat it. Some auld Fife wifies backed me up too - they really would've wiped the floor with them.

Anyway, Haymarket will be cordoned off to accomodate the poshos. Maybe have to take the car.

Game shouldn't be too difficult for Hearts. Just hope the lads aren't too complacent.

I had the same problems recently on an Aberdeen / Edinburgh train ( standing room only) bottles everywhere and got off at Dundee. Then the local service to Edinburgh. No problems at all. Won't be going by train again when there is a rugby game in Edinburgh ( Scotrail not putting on any extra carriages doesn't help)

Any advice on parking in Edinburgh would be appreciated.

I will be in manchester hopefully either at old trafford or surrounded by strippers.

will be scared to check the cowden score.

You can do both......there's a canal bot that takes you up to Old Trafford that has strippers on it with beer served too.....great laugh :)

Any advice on parking in Edinburgh would be appreciated.

With the rugby being so close by id avoid taking the car if possible. If you have too I'd try park in one of the streets behind the horseshoe inn or chance my luck at the old VW garage which iirc doesn't have a barrier up and there's parking behind it.

Archived