Rossvale

glensmad

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations to Patrick thistle reserves. F##K Ment Rossvale on gaining promotion out of the central 2nd div. good luck in div 1 need to get some better players on loan this time so yous can get out of that next.

Congratulations to Patrick thistle reserves. F##K Ment Rossvale on gaining promotion out of the central 2nd div. good luck in div 1 need to get some better players on loan this time so yous can get out of that next.

Sounds like sour grapes from you sunshine. What team do you follow?

No sour grapes. You are a good team but when you played us you had at least 3 if not 4 on loan from Patrick and if my sources are correct at least 1 should have not been playing as he was not reinstated in time from senior to junior. sjfa where made aware but were not interested due to the wrong form being filled in if they did that against us how many more games have they did that in?

Even if they did have 3 or 4 loan players in from partick that is allowed you know. What happens if the **** end up winning the league (which is highly unlikely) can hearts say aye well they signed 5 boys from Newcastle. Their points tally to me suggest they deserve it and deserve to go up as champions.

Congratulations to rossvale players, staff and committee if their manager can attract players to come in on loan we should applaud this, what a success story they have been and refreshing to see.

Look at the league table J B Guy the stats don't lie my friend.

Aye am not saying they don't deserve to be where they are but if they are playing loan players that are not eligible against us how is that fair not just to us but to every other team in the league. But as I said earlier congrats to them they have the points regardless how they have managed it.

There have only been 2 loan guys from Thistle JB and St Rochs must have had a few in on loan judging by your result on Saturday as well then I take it. One 17 year old started and one 17 year old came off the bench when we beat you 5-0 at keanie park so you probably do deserve the three points for that.. Asda are doing a special on sour grapes btw

Archived