Craigmark Burtonians

valleyboy

I can give you their surnames from last week's team sheet if it helps Valley Boy. They were:

1. Shite

2. Crap

3. Pish

4. Baws

5. Mince

6. Hopeless

7. Useless

8. Rubbish

9. Pants

10. Rotten and...

11. Headless-chicken

A really constructive comment JT. This will help to bring some confidence to the lads for their next game.

Lighten up will you, stop being so bloody dour... They got tanked 13-1 last week, doubt the confidence could get any lower anyway.

Lighten up will you, stop being so bloody dour... They got tanked 13-1 last week, doubt the confidence could get any lower anyway.

They are probably at an all time low just now. The last thing they need is an arsehole like you having a pop at them. No doubt in your tiny little mind, you thought you were exceedingly humorous.

What happened at Craigmark? Thought Redmond had turned them round?

Down there in the Ayrshire cup so was looking forward to givin him dogs abuse but heard he walked

LADESIDE

Redmonds hardly made a game for months i heard before he walked. Hoots has been left taking the team after going in as Johns no2. I also heard Hoots picked the team that put Clydebank out the WoS with John not even there, but that Monday theres a big spread in Juniors section of the Sun interviewing Redmond in which he takes all the credit for a great result and performance in a game he wasnt even at

Redmonds hardly made a game for months i heard before he walked. Hoots has been left taking the team after going in as Johns no2. I also heard Hoots picked the team that put Clydebank out the WoS with John not even there, but that Monday theres a big spread in Juniors section of the Sun interviewing Redmond in which he takes all the credit for a great result and performance in a game he wasnt even at

Doesn't surprise me

Bellend of the highest order

The clown should stick to his wee radio show to make an arse of himself.

LADESIDE

Archived