Question Time

Gullane No 4

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you misunderstand why people support having them.

Yes, because if the United Kingdom disarms its "deterrent", it will clearly lead to nuclear oblivion. :1eye

Do these clowns not know countries like Germany exist?

Supports: Nuclear Weapons

Standard.

Hates: England

I don't support nuclear weapons. I understand both sides of the argument though. I don't think it makes people nasty or disgusting for supporting the policy. It would only be an absolute idiot who would want to see them ever used.

If Stockton want nukes on their back door they can have them. Complete waste of money. America and the Russians have enough nukes to kill everyone many times over. None of the the major countries are daft enough to use them. Completely pointless imo.

Hates: England

Cringe.

I don't support nuclear weapons. I understand both sides of the argument though. I don't think it makes people nasty or disgusting for supporting the policy. It would only be an absolute idiot who would want to see them ever used.

This is exactly why they are so utterly pointless.

They will never be used, because their use would lead to the end of human civilisation.

Cringe.

This is exactly why they are utterly pointless. :lol:

They will never be used, because their use would lead to the end of human civilisation.

No more cringe than the anti-English bollocks by your pal.

Do you understand mutually assured destruction? As I said, i'm not saying I agree that we should be spending that much money on it and think the money could be better spent elsewhere, but I'm not stupid enough to totally ignore the opposing argument. It's not about people being nasty and nice. So simplistic.

Heseltine is an absolute dinosaur

As are most old codgers brought up when the UK was actually a major player on the world stage.

Thankfully, the few remaining don't have long left. 8)

Sturgeon effortlessly bitch-slapping the panel there on welfare reform. Far, far too easy for the most effective party in the entire UK right now.

Imagine the sheer carnage and seethe caused in the national election debates.

pleasing.jpg

Archived