Chelsea fans - utter scum

Amazing how, when presented with the most obvious example of racism imaginable, the first response of so many people is to say, "aye, but..." :lol:

I had to log out from Follow Follow last night after reading 6 pages of Rangers supporters defending this mob. There were more than a few 'Aye but what about Tonev' :rolleyes:

Chelsea have a very large scumbag element that maybe go unnoticed at home games behind the 'Made In Chelsea' types that also attach themselves to that particular club. Go to any Chelsea away game and you will see the Far Right hooligan element is still very much there!!

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had to log out from Follow Follow last night after reading 6 pages of Rangers supporters defending this mob. There were more than a few 'Aye but what about Tonev' :rolleyes:

Chelsea have a very large scumbag element that maybe go unnoticed at home games behind the 'Made In Chelsea' types that also attach themselves to that particular club. Go to any Chelsea away game and you will see the Far Right hooligan element is still very much there!!

Start supporting another club mate, your obviously too nice a person for that mob ;)

Start supporting another club mate, your obviously too nice a person for that mob ;)

Oh believe me over the last 3 years i sometimes wish i did ;)

I just had a wee look in again and now it is the Black guys fault for trying to board a train full of Chelsea fans. He should have known better. :1eye

I am a million miles from some tree hugging leftist but FFS this is just wrong and you would have thought indefensible but not according to some people. These are the same people that want Leigh Griffiths and Tonev thrown out of the game...well if it is good enough for those two it is good enough for the Chelsea scumbag support and the scumbag Chelsea captain.

First of all the Chelsea fan on Twitter defending this and posting a chant about being racist and proud. Secondly, there will be CCTV footage other than what has been released and like any other crime the victims would provide statements to the police and then the culprits would be identified.

FWIW 'throbber' (probably the most spot on username on this site, btw) it wasn't just a "little push up in a crowded place" - it appears to be a racially motivated attack. The people in question weren't allowed on or off because of the colour of their skin, not because they were Parisians. It's like Rosa Parks was never born.

I'm not sure how more folk don't get this, but throbber is very obviously a previous poster playing an absolutely shite 'character'. Best to ignore just about everything he says.

I still dont get why the guy doesn't just try to get on a different bit of the train tbh.

Take their passports off them and ban them from Chelsea is the correct punishment, don't really see the need for jail.

I still dont get why the guy doesn't just try to get on a different bit of the train tbh.

Take their passports off them and ban them from Chelsea is the correct punishment, don't really see the need for jail.

The other doors had closed, the Chelsea fans stopped the door from closing so they could take the piss out of the black guy.

The other doors had closed, the Chelsea fans stopped the door from closing so they could take the piss out of the black guy.

Sare yin missing the same train twice thats for sure

Take their passports off them and ban them from Chelsea is the correct punishment,

Its not. Apply French law. Banning someone from a football ground for something not football related is daft. Do that and people will be looking to ban you for other non football related incidents.

Its not. Apply French law. Banning someone from a football ground for something not football related is daft. Do that and people will be looking to ban you for other non football related incidents.

Explain how this is not a football incident

They were chanting "Chelsea", wearing Chelsea tops and on their way to a Chelsea match. How is that not football related?

He's still got a point though its not fair to rope football into it as you can't help what morons are going to show up and act like that, it really has little to do with 22 players on a field at the end of the day and the actions weren't brought on by a direct consequence of a game of football

Archived