BSC Glasgow v WW ... LL Cup 18/2/15

Rab B Nesbit

i noted Whitehill w postponed their match on sat as well ,,,,,surely astro pitches are the only way forward or at least have one they can use if their grass mud pitches are continually unplayable

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm thinking of inventing a new fitbaw boot. Some sort of super all weather type boot.

Prototype names are the Rosewellington Quagmire.

It would have special suction type studs (definitely not to be worn at K-Park).

They wouldn't just cover the ankle like the latest bootie ones oh no, these beauties would come up to the knee, so whatever the pitch there's no way they could come off in snow, mud, rain or blood. They'd have special radial heels that would use the water to turbo propel the player forward the faster they run through the water & also have air pockets around the ankles for protection & to prevent sinking/drowning.

They'd come in ultra bright colours so they will illuminate un-floodlit pitches too.

I'm in negotiations with Nike as we speak.

How much would you pay for a pair of Quagmires?

Anyone else got any similar good ideas to get these games played?

Grimbo

Stop killing all the spiders!!!

The simplicity of this is truly amazing Dal & outstrips my idea of the all weather boot by miles & it's far more environmentally friendly & as Queens says quote Budhist too, if you support that kind of thing. S'pose the child labour sweat shop bosses won't be pleased about losing such a predaceous order of the Quagmires.

Grimbo

Archived