BSC Glasgow v WW ... LL Cup 18/2/15

Rab B Nesbit

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Game off

No surprise surprise there then.

So what is the Guinness book of records record for most postponements then?

Maybe no suck a daft idea of actually playing it on a "neutral' ground if the BSC is unplayable?

Grimbo

No surprise surprise there then.

So what is the Guinness book of records record for most postponements then?

Maybe no suck a daft idea of actually playing it on a "neutral' ground if the BSC is unplayable?

Grimbo

Could be right grim but think that when ww are nearest challengers to city it's important that the game is played at the same place as city played BSC in terms of integrity of the competition.

Could be right grim but think that when ww are nearest challengers to city it's important that the game is played at the same place as city played BSC in terms of integrity of the competition.

City haven't played at BSC yet. I think that BSC need to get on the phone to East Kilbride and / or Airdrie to arrange a few bookings.

None of actually know how hard the bsc staff are trying to get the games played

Most can guess though and very few on here are having a go- most are actually suggesting some sort of compromise although

Understandable that BSC don't want that and would rather play at 'home'.

Seriously, surely not, there is so much hard work going into the whole stadium as well as the pitch there's nobody more pissed of than the bsc guys training hard during the week then the game is cancelled at the end of it and also I'm convinced that if they can get a good run of games they will be a pretty decent side

Seriously, surely not, there is so much hard work going into the whole stadium as well as the pitch there's nobody more pissed of than the bsc guys training hard during the week then the game is cancelled at the end of it and also I'm convinced that if they can get a good run of games they will be a pretty decent side

I agree with you, as do most folk on here, that's why some are suggesting alternatives. Although granted, some of them may be tongue in cheek.

The issue from most on here is that games on edinburgh area- where most posters reside- seem to still be on when BSC is off so their ignorance to the weather in Glasgow taints their thoughts. If they read mickeys blog they'd know he gives a detailed report on the weegie weather in the lead up to these games and it's been horrific in comparison.

I was actually going to suggest we just send though a combined City/Whitehill XI and double up the fixture to avoid congestion! :lol:

April eh, isn't that when we get April showers?

Toryglen have an indoor pitch, so rather than do Tam TB's daft idea of an Ed Welfare select XI they could double book the TG pitch & play both games on a Saturday, in fact if WW play 1st all their boys that get sent off can nip in to Glasgae to do a bit of shopping & get back in time to watch the City game?

No problems - only solutions.

Grimbo

Archived