Sign in to follow this  
Rab B Nesbit

BSC Glasgow v WW ... LL Cup 18/2/15

Kick off 7.45pm

The weather forecast isn't the the best with a wet day in Glasgow expected.

Realistically it's win or bust although (I think) a scoring draw could leave hopes hanging by a thread.

Central Section B

Spartans........ P3.. 9pts, +3

Edinburgh C.. P2.. 1pt, -1, 2F

----------------------------------------

Whitehill W.... P2.. 1pt, -1, 1F

BSC Glasgow.. P1.. 0pts, -1

Edited by Rab B Nesbit

:thumsup2

there's a slightly increased chance of our game on Saturday going ahead then if you heavy footed Whitehill heifers aren't ploughing up the pitch! :P

Re-arranged for Tuesday 24th March, 7.45pm kick off. Interestingly this means it will (weather permitting) now be played after the BSC v City so we will know exactly what's needed.

Re-arranged for Tuesday 24th March, 7.45pm kick off. Interestingly this means it will (weather permitting) now be played after the BSC v City so we will know exactly what's needed.

a boat perhaps.... :rolleyes:

post-12982-0-85043900-1424294115_thumb.j

I think its quite hard to gauge it they have had a topsy-turvy 1st season together with the coaching staff that started the season leaving and then the new coaching staff coming in and a lot of players leaving and new one's coming in and of course the postponements of home games hasn't helped but i know that next season bsc will be challenging on all fronts and I think then people will come to watch them

Whats the BSC Glasgow support like, being a new club in Glasgow have they managed to gain a decent support?

I caught the end of their game on Saturday coming back from ours - maybe 50 or 60 there at a guess.

I caught the end of their game on Saturday coming back from ours - maybe 50 or 60 there at a guess.

At least they have something to build on, if they can gain success in the near future it could get a bit better...

I know it's the league fixture scheduled this week but will stick it here ... any chance of it being on?

Who knows rab, but really hope its on but its a shame as the guys are trying their hardest to get games on

Who knows rab, but really hope its on but its a shame as the guys are trying their hardest to get games on

Afraid word today is that the park is still unplayable and forecast not great. Looks like we'll be trying for a 6th time to get a trip to BSC.

worrying times for BSC who I'm sure they are trying their best but City have them to play 3 times away within a short period of time and the only time we have played them was at Meadowbank as they agreed to swap the fixture.

We've not a lot of home games, maybe you could play some of them at ours? :)

Grimbo

We'll take the home dressing room Grim and you might get to see the home team win for a change :lol:.

Been told the game would have been called off today but not allowed so just a formality tomorrow morning,