Best player and best team in Ayrshire

RELENTLESS!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

glenburn miners you fucking thick f**k

If you look back at your first post you will see you stated minors. A minor is a child, a miner works down the mine.

Or could as you say, play for Glenburn Miners. Get your grammar correct as you, as everyone can see, is the thick c--t

I see you are incapable of using this app as you have quoted me twice and obviously been refreshing this thread to see if I have responded to only realise after an hours worth of 'patiently waiting' realising oh wait I'm thick as f**k I've just quoted the fact I'm a thick f**k twice!!

If you haven't realised p&b is a football forum and there is an amateur club that play in Prestwick called Glenburn miners, you must forgive me as my predictive txt has produced an O instead of an E you on the other hand must be minors on the brain to even overlook the fact that maybe a minuscule mistake has been made as to why I would even be talking about minOrs in the 1st place you THICK f**k!!

I see you are incapable of using this app as you have quoted me twice and obviously been refreshing this thread to see if I have responded to only realise after an hours worth of 'patiently waiting' realising oh wait I'm thick as f**k I've just quoted the fact I'm a thick f**k twice!!

If you haven't realised p&b is a football forum and there is an amateur club that play in Prestwick called Glenburn miners, you must forgive me as my predictive txt has produced an O instead of an E you on the other hand must be minors on the brain to even overlook the fact that maybe a minuscule mistake has been made as to why I would even be talking about minOrs in the 1st place you THICK f**k!!

I don't have the App I do it online. Any way Glenburn minors or miners or whatever they are called haven't got one player who would get a game with Shortlees. If they played them it would be a slaughter. The two players I quoted would play with any team in Scotland inc the juniors. I can't be facked listening to your pish. I am not going to spend anymore time with a guy who is clearly a moron. So go and fack yourself. Predictive txt my arse. Tried it and it never predicted minor once. Ya fackin clown, fack off!

I don't have the App I do it online. Any way Glenburn minors or miners or whatever they are called haven't got one player who would get a game with Shortlees. If they played them it would be a slaughter. The two players I quoted would play with any team in Scotland inc the juniors. I can't be facked listening to your pish. I am not going to spend anymore time with a guy who is clearly a moron. So go and fack yourself. Predictive txt my arse. Tried it and it never predicted minor once. Ya fackin clown, fack off!

Sorry was referring to this post.

He stated they could play for any team in scotland including junior.

Someone clearly thinks highly off Shortlees! They are quite simply a three person side. Knapp, gold and mason. Knapp won't see the season out and gold is injured from what i hear so you will see their results change as a result. I have saw them twice this season, against fenwick th and Hurlford afc. Poor both times and if knapp and gold hadn't played against Hurlford they would have lost

Someone clearly thinks highly off Shortlees! They are quite simply a three person side. Knapp, gold and mason. Knapp won't see the season out and gold is injured from what i hear so you will see their results change as a result. I have saw them twice this season, against fenwick th and Hurlford afc. Poor both times and if knapp and gold hadn't played against Hurlford they would have lost

Against Hurlford it was 4-3 Shortlees in what I thought was a cracking local derby. But it could have been 10 in it if it wasn't for Hurlfords Goalie and Jamie Philipson's 3 goals and who is prob their best player. If Shortlees lose both Gold & Knapp they prob will have a change of fortune as they are as good an amateur player as any team can get.. After all they are in 2 Semi's and a last 16 place in the Scottish. But they play with a passion and drive that most teams don't have, so what will he will be. Bring it, as most teams would love to be in out place especially being 4 years old and in the second division.

Against Hurlford it was 4-3 Shortlees in what I thought was a cracking local derby. But it could have been 10 in it if it wasn't for Hurlfords Goalie and Jamie Philipson's 3 goals and who is prob their best player. If Shortlees lose both Gold & Knapp they prob will have a change of fortune as they are as good an amateur player as any team can get.. After all they are in 2 Semi's and a last 16 place in the Scottish. But they play with a passion and drive that most teams don't have, so what will he will be. Bring it, as most teams would love to be in out place especially being 4 years old and in the second division.

Totally agree about the performance of Hurlfords goalkeeper that day but isn't that what they are there for? It was a smashing match, I watched it from 1-0 Hurlford and did not realise the big centre back had scored all three. Have watched hurlford two or three times since when my games have been off and I can say without question the boy Philipson is not their best player. If that match went to ET, and so nearly did with the disallowed goal at the death, hurlford would be in the semis and a few of the experienced Shortlees lads said so at the end too. Shortlees are a good side no question and fair play to them for being where they are at the moment but you said that none of the Glenburn boys would get into that squad, I am just pointing out that from what I saw, they are weak in numerous areas and without the said 3 they wouldn't be competing where they are

Archived