Hibs v Berwick

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't remember Colin Cameron looking quite so psychotic.

Get the feeling he does terrible things to the other players with wire coat hangers.

Crowd was 11,251

Berwick brought 897

Implies folk in Berwick figured a good riding was on the cards, considering the scurrilous rumour that some of those may be Hearts fans.

Just tuned in. Only 4-nil to Hibs?

I genuinely thought that this would be Hibs' 10-niller. Sounds like Berwick had a fair few chances in the second half too?

I saw Berwick labour against an average non-league Spartans side (this isn't their best season). Hibs are also 'the best team in Scotland' on current form according to some.

Still, its their year.

I genuinely thought that this would be Hibs' 10-niller. Sounds like Berwick had a fair few chances in the second half too?

I saw Berwick labour against an average non-league Spartans side (this isn't their best season). Hibs are also 'the best team in Scotland' on current form according to some.

Still, its their year.

^^^

In the Berwick end with Paulo and sjc.

Still, its their year.

^^^Full on tears^^^

Still, its their year.

:lol:

Even Paulo & Greggy aren't as bitter as you :lol:

Archived