Hibs v Berwick

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, you aren't getting in tonight.

5385872cc79840dffd7b82c346ebe2aa.png

Was at the game yesterday and he was outstanding, didn't take any shit from anyone. He even went for some silky moves and ripped a berwick player silly and when another went in to push him off the ball he just stood up straight and the guy bounced off him :D. Brilliant stuff.

"There's too many of you in your group mate" is big place slang for "we don't want a bunch of welly boot wearing inbred dingles interrupting the normal people from their night out".

Ahhhhhhh so it was the wellies that put them off letting us in, all makes sense now

So Money, whoever he is, is trying far too hard here.

Unluckily for you, "trying too hard" is one of the most redundant insults on an internet forum. Posting is actually incredibly easy.

The fact that I was utterly guttered last night, and was therefore giving my posts even less thought than usual, renders your post a bit of a disappointment tbh.

Unluckily for you, "trying too hard" is one of the most redundant insults on an internet forum. Posting is actually incredibly easy.

The fact that I was utterly guttered last night, and was therefore giving my posts even less thought than usual, renders your post a bit of a disappointment tbh.

Load of shite Internet speak there tbh.

"There's too many of you in your group mate" is big place slang for "we don't want a bunch of welly boot wearing inbred dingles interrupting the normal people from their night out".

They were only wearing wellies so they didn't have to wipe their feet on the way out of Easter Road

Not impressed with stories that Berwick fans are being blamed for damaged seats on Sunday. I didn't see anything and have not seen any evidence of this. Has anyone else seen or heard anything?

Chelsea fans IMO.

Archived