Hibs v Berwick

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a bunch of happy clappy nice day out pish.

That is my complete input into this thread.

This ^

Lets get the important stuff sorted....

What pub are Berwick fans heading to prior to game?

Lavery benched tomorrow.

Apparently the experience Craig Dargo has at this higher level means he is to be preferred to Lavery.

So we leave out the seasons top scorer for a twit who couldn't hit a barn door from the inside of the barn!

Lavery not at all pleased on his facebook..."I don't pick the team." 8)

Whether we agree with the decision or not, it's totally unprofessional of Lavery to put that on Facebook. Couple weeks fine I reckon.

£600 behind the bar in Edinburgh is my suggestion for the use of the fine.

Would seem an odd one if Lavery is being dropped and Dargo is starting. That said it could be an attempt to throw Hibs off from the personnel and tactics we might have been expected to deploy. (Albeit, if that was the idea, it's rather defeated by it leaking out the night before...).

If it's still close and Lavery scores off the bench I doubt anyone would care anyway.

Regarding the inflatables... Is the idea to release the balloons in a big cloud at kickoff or something? Or just to have them to brighten up the away support? If the former, let's hope the prevailing wind isn't coming up from the coast, otherwise they'll probably get no further than flying straight into the upper tier :lol:.

Buzzing for this one, early start for myself tomorrow to be down to Edinburgh in time!

Regardless of the 11 that starts, let's get absolutely everyone behind the team, make plenty noise and get everyone singing songs ! The team will need the backing behind them and let's give a good account of ourselves on (hopefully) and off the pitch.

I don't have the downer on Dargo that most seem to have.

As KHS says, let's get behind whatever 11 that starts. Whoever they are, they should be up for this with knobs on.

Castle-train-bait-peeve-game-peeve-train-battery-bus-fleet-hame-argument-slum-coosty #yolo

Castle-train-bait-peeve-game-peeve-train-battery-bus-fleet-hame-argument-slum-coosty #yolo

coosty heed. think you missed out wrecked at the end.

This is why supporting two teams is utterly ridiculous to me, regardless how often they play. Imagine being a Hibs fan in any shape or form who wants them to lose to a 3rd division team in the quarter finals of the Scottish Cup? It's totally alien to me, I don't think I'd want Hibs to lose in that situation if the opposition was entirely made up of my friends and family.

How has David Gold done this season. Didn't fit in at us last year, but he did look a decent player. A very nice guy too. Also know Ross Gray, where has he been playing this season....looking forward to watching this, and I hope Berwick do well, but they are up against a very good footballing side.

Archived