Stirling Albion v Brechin City

This Saturday the Albion face Brechin at Forthbank in what can be described as another chance for the Albion to win our 1st home game off the season.

After the shambles of the Ayr game, I really do not expect us to get anything from this game. Our defence once again proved why we are bottom of the League and headed for almost certain relegation unless a miracle happens.

Given the facts also that our strikers have struggled to put the ball in the net as well it does not bode well for Saturday.

Can we get our 1st home win of the season on Saturday I don`t think so and hope we at least make a game of it and put in a decent performance.

Prediction Albion 1 Brechin 2 :thumbsdown

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm surprised this game is going ahead......most part-time saafc fans have us relegated.

yip us part time supporters of saafc as you call us have us relegated no doubt you know best and no doubt it will be you laughing when we win the league at the end of the season and us "part time" fans are like what a part time fan i am i should have believed in the team that has superstars lee hamilton.greg paterson,chris smith,callum reidford,gordon smith and graham weir in it oh and if kevin mckinlay and scott shepherd join steven doris on the the injury list then that will be even better

come on the mighty stirling albion athletic football club (i take it that's what saafc stand's for) let's win the flippin league

yip us part time supporters of saafc as you call us have us relegated no doubt you know best and no doubt it will be you laughing when we win the league at the end of the season and us "part time" fans are like what a part time fan i am i should have believed in the team that has superstars lee hamilton.greg paterson,chris smith,callum reidford,gordon smith and graham weir in it oh and if kevin mckinlay and scott shepherd join steven doris on the the injury list then that will be even better

come on the mighty stirling albion athletic football club (i take it that's what saafc stand's for) let's win the flippin league

The company name is Stirling Albion Football and Athletic Club Ltd.

The club is Stirling Albion Football Club

Big game for us and with all due respect to Stirling it's one we should win. Positions, form and previous results between the two sides all points towards an away win but these games rarely go to plan!

I say this is a big game because the top four are all playing each other so at least two sides will drop points. Win down at Forthbank and we will put ourselves right into the mix at the top.

Big game for us and with all due respect to Stirling it's one we should win. Positions, form and previous results between the two sides all points towards an away win but these games rarely go to plan!

I say this is a big game because the top four are all playing each other so at least two sides will drop points. Win down at Forthbank and we will put ourselves right into the mix at the top.

you should be expecting to hump us by 2 plus goals were shit

Nvr say nvr you almost got at draw at ours earlier in season ! We ve been goin reasonably well but a few hard games coming up so squad will be tested ! We ve goals in us but not scoring near enough goals that our play deserves in my opinion ! But no easy games as we re all aware ! Mind we ve not won in 3 games DISASTER ha ha .??

Nvr say nvr you almost got at draw at ours earlier in season ! We ve been goin reasonably well but a few hard games coming up so squad will be tested ! We ve goals in us but not scoring near enough goals that our play deserves in my opinion ! But no easy games as we re all aware ! Mind we ve not won in 3 games DISASTER ha ha .??

you on drugs?

is there any point in trying on saturday as wee may aswell give the u20s a game

Of course their is, stranger things have happened we might just surprise Brechin you never know, our defence might just play a blinder and not concede

Archived