Peterhead v Ayr

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very poor today. What's worrying is we don't look like creating anything. We don't have much width with this formation.

McGovern also keeps giving the ball away with these Hollywood crossfield passes. Didn't agree with bringing Gilmour on for Crawford today either, Crawford was at least trying to get up in support of the strikers while Gilmour sits deep and we already have McGovern doing that.

Played pretty well today, actually got sponsors MOTM although that was maybe due to him opening the scoring. A few more games to settle in & hopefully he will get to know his team mates runs better, certainly has a bit of class about him at this level.

Completely disagree with this. Looks like we have let Miller go and replaced him with exactly the same. I would suggest that there were at least 10 other Peterhead players worth the MOM award afore him. Spent most of the game wandering about in a daze. Hopefully we see some improvement over the coming weeks.

Three points are always welcome though.

Well done to the Ayr support today, good turnout and quite vocal. Wish we could have scored a little earlier in the game to hush then up a little. :lol:

Peterhead deserved the 3pts in the end ..not much between the teams but peterhead had more pressure and threatened more. .Beattie kept getting warmed up but never came on..As Ayr had so little threat up front , i can,t understand why he never got a chance?? .Toon missed Rory at times today but overall that was a determined display..Great to still be chasing a play off place when the main aim was just to stay up..

Completely disagree with this. Looks like we have let Miller go and replaced him with exactly the same. I would suggest that there were at least 10 other Peterhead players worth the MOM award afore him. Spent most of the game wandering about in a daze. Hopefully we see some improvement over the coming weeks.

Three points are always welcome though.

Well done to the Ayr support today, good turnout and quite vocal. Wish we could have scored a little earlier in the game to hush then up a little. :lol:

I thought Cammy Kerr was our best player but give me McDonald before Miller any day.

Dire game in freezing conditions. Fans were brilliant all game and never stopped singing.

Oh here we go, Ian McCall

Ayr fans were well behaved and gave their team fantastic support for the whole 90 minutes. Morton fans take note for this Saturday.

Good to hear, BT!

Pretty dubious decision for both the free kick and the penalty but by all accounts we were hanging on a fair bit at that stage. Sound like a broken record but I thought Hutton might have come for the cross?

Got to agree Shibuya. Hutton has to come for that , its in the 6 yard box and im not sure much has changed since Mr Roberts left. Players still jogging about not closing down quick enough , powder puff strikers slapping shots at goal. 1 win in 5 against a very poor Stirling team. But onwards and upwards to Saturday in a must win game. Been saying that since October!!!

Archived