Hibees V Sons

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A few pals and I are in Edinburgh for the weekend and thought we'd see what games are on to go and watch. So this is the fixture, how easy is it to get tickets for home or away end? We arent bothered at what end we sit at, so the question really is, can you buy tickets on the day? Thanks. :)

A few pals and I are in Edinburgh for the weekend and thought we'd see what games are on to go and watch. So this is the fixture, how easy is it to get tickets for home or away end? We arent bothered at what end we sit at, so the question really is, can you buy tickets on the day? Thanks. :)

You'd much rather be in the away end, we're officially known as the soundest c***s in the Championship. Hibees are awright as well to be fair.

You will be abe to buy tickets on the day/pay at the turnstile of the stands Hibees fans go to. They have “pods” very close to the Famous Five and East Stands where you are given a ticket and you can just pay at the turnstile for the West Stand. Most Hibs fans go to the East Stand. The two tier West stand has excellent views although the best seats (on and around the half way line) are reserved for corporate etc.

Only DVZ will miss out for us. Kirkpatrick back and Hacksaw (HOOOOOO!) will be part of the squad.

With almost a full squad, we'll maybe keep Hibs down to single figures!

Maybe the Hacksaw will get a hat trick as well.

Score draw- 0-0.

I can but dream................

Hibernian 1-2 Dumbarton.

Scott Taggart hat trick.

Good man. You've very quickly picked up on the weekly Sons scorecast thing we get up to.

Hope you're right with your prediction. An away win or a draw will do me.

As I said before, I can but dream........

........................Rogers.............................

Linton, Taggart, Findlay, Wilson.............

Gilhaney, .......Agnew........Easton...........

...............Meggison, Campbell..............

........................Fleming..........................

Subs, Grindlay, Mair, Turner, Duggan, McCallum, Petrie

Archived