Racism in junior football.

colliebhoy

All this interest from the Weegie Bogroll lately of course wouldn't have anything to do with their favourite club currently being in soapy bubble over their fans' routine moronic behaviour of course and them looking for a bit of whataboutery to indulge half of their moronic readership in.

Wait for the old "this shows it's a problem with society" excuses forthcoming by next week.

there really are some crackers on here!

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Take it you've watched "The Imitation Game" one too many times. Why don't you take a wee lie down and put a plate of jelly and ice cream on your fevered brow.You won't regret it.It'll make you feel much better.

I guess the above read a lot better in your mind than it did when you slobbered it up all over your keyboard. Nice bit of homophobia thrown in as well - but we wouldn't expect anything less from an Orc, of course - Scotland's shame.

Without an official hearing it's implausible to determine someone's guilt. Anyone can make a newspaper stunt in search of a headline.

I don't personally believe either side; all the evidence is hearsay, he said this, he didn't, he never heard anything, etc.

I will sit on the fence until the official hearing is concluded and the accused persons guilt is determined.

At this point there is as much evidence arguing one side as there is the other.

Without an official hearing it's implausible to determine someone's guilt. Anyone can make a newspaper stunt in search of a headline.

I don't personally believe either side; all the evidence is hearsay, he said this, he didn't, he never heard anything, etc.

I will sit on the fence until the official hearing is concluded and the accused persons guilt is determined.

At this point there is as much evidence arguing one side as there is the other.

Your always going to come out with this in my opinion pish.

Check out the following thread and posts like one highlighted, and your post content which is mostly Greenock or port related. Your obviously close to the club in question.

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/213269-greenock-juniors/

Ravenscraig has got to be one of the best grounds to visit, the stand view is like no other junior ground. It's alike senior grounds. I only hope they can get promoted to the top tier to face my side again one day, so I can get a trip back down there.

For the gang part, I'm not so sure about that. Who do you support?

Your always going to come out with this in my opinion pish.

Check out the following thread and posts like one highlighted, and your post content which is mostly Greenock or port related. Your obviously close to the club in question.

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/213269-greenock-juniors/

No closeness. However, a basic regard for respect and it wouldn't be respectable to class the accused until the accused has been found guilty.

Similarly if rob Roy were accused of something of note, I wouldn't be making my mind up about them.

No need to troll previous posts. That bears no relevance whatsoever to this post, and it is for that reason, you sir, are a clown. Please stay on topic. If you have a reply then make sure it's relevant to the topic.

No closeness. However, a basic regard for respect and it wouldn't be respectable to class the accused until the accused has been found guilty.

Similarly if rob Roy were accused of something of note, I wouldn't be making my mind up about them.

No need to troll previous posts. That bears no relevance whatsoever to this post, and it is for that reason, you sir, are a clown. Please stay on topic. If you have a reply then make sure it's relevant to the topic.

Clearly a bit rattled by this.I wasn't trolling. I remember you being a regular poster on all things greenock with lots of info as if you were close to the club. I went and checked to confirm this. It took 2 mins.

People will make their mind up about this situation and your posts , the majority i will think similar to myself that 99 times out of 100 these types of allegations when reported in national newspapers , clubs taking action , player leaving the field in near tears etc will be accurate.

I guess the above read a lot better in your mind than it did when you slobbered it up all over your keyboard. Nice bit of homophobia thrown in as well - but we wouldn't expect anything less from an Orc, of course - Scotland's shame.

Ah! I see the ice cream and jelly cure hasn't worked.Never mind there's lots of other things we can try.Try lying on your back with your legs in the air.It'll help the blood return to your brain.There's hope for you .Don't give up the fight just yet.

So the number 9 with Greenock yesterday is the accused from last week, well after our goalie kicked it off him and it ended up in the net, you could just tell this guy has an attitude the way he was staring at the crowd and also u could clearly see that there is no chance of Greenock saying anything on the matter as every single one of the players and from the dugout surrounded him after his 'goal',

Got to be honest here bud,you're the only guy I've heard of who seems to have forgotten that he attended uni.Unless,of course,you studied at some other establishment in the Edinburgh area? :huh:

god, ur pie and bovril stalkin me??!!! leave me alone, creepy rapestalker dude

All Tommyboy was doing was pointing out your inability to keep your stories straight - your fault, not his, & all the appealing-to-the-mob buzzwords ("stalkin", "creepy rapestalker dude"... dear oh dear!) aren't going to defect from it.

That in the post he quoted you said "my hearts with the candy [st Rochs] n would never cheat on her" whilst your team below your avatar reads Hall Russell United adds to the moot that any of your claims hereafter are not to be taken at face value.

Oh dear,faux outrage in,as Waffen indicates, a pretty pathetic attempt at deflection.Or do you really believe that anyone would 'stalk' a semi-literate fantasist on a fitba forum? :1eye

Surely even you must be able to grasp that when someone who has filled this forum with reams of unintelligible drivel writes of his time 'at uni',then it just might make a lasting impression (though probably not of the kind you'd hoped for) on most readers.

Now,since there have been a couple of suggestions as to how you spent your time at uni...janitor...case study for psychiatric students...how about you tell us the real story of your time in the Edinburgh Ivy League?

Given the accusations about racial abuse some things should have happened.

Greenock Juniors could have responded in some manner to confirm their position on racism, and their toleration of it or otherwise by one of their employees

The player accused of racial abuse could have offered facts on the matter (a clear denial or apology would do)

The referee plays the "I heard nuffin" card

The SJFA instead of acting quickly (as they should have done) is trying its best to ignore it and bury the whole escapade in a pile of red tape and the complexity and obscurity of their procedures,

Is it time for the junior game to come clean and no longer participate in the "Show Racism the Red Card" day? Otherwise it would just smack of total hypocrisy.

If we keep up the pretence each year as the players line up and lift the red cards, we will never be able to understand the extent of the problem and how it should be dealt with.

Greenock will not condemn anyone or anything to do with it, that was made clear on Saturday when the ball hit off him and went in, they surrounded him like he was some sort of star, not even that good a player either to be honest, Chris Reid had him in his pocket

Archived