Racism in junior football.

colliebhoy

The game at greenock this weekend between the home side and ardeer thistle was always going to be fiesty match after the reverse fixture seen 5 sending offs. However the racial abuse the Arnie Bembo had to suffer was diabolical. If this had been solely from the fans it would have be explained as just mindless bams no doubt drunk...but the abuse mainly came from greenocks number 10 Allan docherty and for an other player to treat a fellow player this way is unacceptable and should not be tolerated. It should also be noted that docherty was the catalyst for the trouble in the first match between the teams.

I know that ardeer will be making a formal complaint to the SJFA regarding this matter but would hope that greenock as a club would be doing something about this before then.

There is no place for racism in any level of football and I for 1 hope that poor excuse for a human never kicks a ball again.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If true and it sounds like it is true you should be taking this all the way. Absolutely shocking even worse because it's a player and not some tanked up ned or ignorant old guy stuck in the dark ages.

This club have a reputation and when you play them you get the feeling trouble is never far away, there disciplinary record must be easily the worst in the region.

Report it to the sjfa

Target that club on social media and the player, he won't be difficult to find.

Target the clubs sponsors.

Make as big a fuss as you can till this scumbag is kicked out the game for good.

The junior game was pretty bad when it came to unsavoury stuff like this and sectarianism when i first started going to games in the late 80s but it's been getting better and better to the point now where this sort of crap is a rare occurrence.

Hopefully the player who suffered the abuse isn't put off playing at our level.

If true and it sounds like it is true you should be taking this all the way. Absolutely shocking even worse because it's a player and not some tanked up ned or ignorant old guy stuck in the dark ages.

This club have a reputation and when you play them you get the feeling trouble is never far away, there disciplinary record must be easily the worst in the region.

Report it to the sjfa

Target that club on social media and the player, he won't be difficult to find.

Target the clubs sponsors.

Make as big a fuss as you can till this scumbag is kicked out the game for good.

The junior game was pretty bad when it came to unsavoury stuff like this and sectarianism when i first started going to games in the late 80s but it's been getting better and better to the point now where this sort of crap is a rare occurrence.

Hopefully the player who suffered the abuse isn't put off playing at our level.

Why would you want to target another clubs sponsors which could effectively put them out the game. Im pretty sure that the club haven't told the player to go out and express himself that way, if true.

Would it not make more sense to report to the correct authorities and let them deal with it?

You are more of a moron than i thought doink . I repeat i said if true .I am also targeting nobody that's not my job, that's Ardeer job , it's certainly what i would be doing if i heard a opposition player give racist abuse. Now for the second time f**k off thanks

Why would you want to target another clubs sponsors which could effectively put them out the game. Im pretty sure that the club haven't told the player to go out and express himself that way, if true.

Would it not make more sense to report to the correct authorities and let them deal with it?

I would do this to ensure as much pressure is put on the club any club to ditch the player in question.

Could be any club not just Greenock in this case. It's what i would do, it's my opinion,

You are more of a moron than i thought doink . I repeat i said if true .I am also targeting nobody that's not my job, that's Ardeer job , it's certainly what i would be doing if i heard a opposition player give racist abuse. Now for the second time f**k off thanks

The tedious little p***k does nothing but make troll posts in P&B. Probably wanting to impress the forum "hipsters" & the inevitable "look at me bros, I'm noising up those Junior thickos!" will soon be made in the fucktards' favourite thread in another of his attempted "comebacks".

Stick Doink on Ignore and move on.

Back on topic, hope the SJFA act on this fast.

Rob Roy Guy TARGETS FELLOW CLUB ON HEARSAY

Instead of jumping on RRG's comment which I can't see anything wrong with what's your slant on a guy ripping another player for the colour of his skin if indeed true then he should be dealt with accordingly.

I'm not saying that other people need to hear it but it's one persons word against another

Your from that neck of the woods and coming on trying to back the guy up. Take it you know the guy in question.

Making light of it, questioning the Ardeer player , next you will be saying i am here all day like you said on another thread ff s unreal.

An absolute disgrace. Racists are naive and uneducated and strictly speaking shouldn't be allowed to kick a ball under any footballing organisation again, let alone junior football. Absolute delinquent of an individual. Hope the boy from Ardeer kicks on from this.

Archived