Cowdenbeath v Alloa

Can somebody take 316s device off him/her. I'm fed up wi the drivel.

We're going down unless somebody in the club can start to organise/motivate the players properly.

Nichol isn't doing it.

No need. If I can't express my comments and opinions on P and B then there will be no further comments from me.

I continually try and keep things in perspective and even I can lose it at times as demonstrated yesterday and from my previous comments today and yesterday on P and B

No more comments from me on here.

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No need. If I can't express my comments and opinions on P and B then there will be no further comments from me.

I continually try and keep things in perspective and even I can lose it at times as demonstrated yesterday.

Don't be daft. Say what you like. There will soon be no-one left.

I continually try and keep things in perspective and even I can lose it at times as demonstrated yesterday and from my previous comments today and yesterday on P and B

Free speech is the bedrock of democracy. Men and women have recently died for it. Post on even if it upsets some people.

We can't afford to lose more fans. Cowden cowboy was a loss and felt he was being pilloried despite in my view trying to give a Board perspective.

Some on here feel they have to troll and that's a shame.

relax pal.

lawros only having a banter.

Regardless of our alternatives not bein appealing Jimmy has to go. If we go on as we are we're going down without a whimper so something has to change. I don't care if it's makel, nish or someone else.

Someone needs to organise and motivate those players.

By some miracle we aren't isolated at the bottom despite being even worse than Morton were last season. We can still save ourselves but not with Jimmy in charge. He's had his chances.

Regardless of our alternatives not bein appealing Jimmy has to go. If we go on as we are we're going down without a whimper so something has to change. I don't care if it's makel, nish or someone else.

Someone needs to organise and motivate those players.

By some miracle we aren't isolated at the bottom despite being even worse than Morton were last season. We can still save ourselves but not with Jimmy in charge. He's had his chances.

That was pretty much our last chance yesterday. Even if got into the playoffs we wouldn't win them anyway.

That was pretty much our last chance yesterday. Even if got into the playoffs we wouldn't win them anyway.

I agree it looks like relegation is nailed on. There are still a lot of games left if we can put in the performances though. We can't see how at the moment as we haven't done it all season but we're not playing catch-up like we were last season.

Calling for Jimmy Nic to be sacked is understandable. A manager lives or dies by his results and nobody understands that better than the managers themselves.

But pressing for Makel to be handed the job is just a lazy option. We've been down this road several times before and it rarely brings any success. I think our best bet is to go with what we've got, dig in and hope we can get our noses in front of Alloa (and that Livi don't string a few victories together). I also think we would have every chance in the play-offs. Chances are our opposition would be other part-time teams. The standard in our league is pretty high in comparison to the division below. Although we are in the habit of losing, which would count against us.

My problem is there is no identity or spine to our team any longer we go through player after player whereas in past seasons there was a togetherness on the pitch you could see and feel it, I get the feeling the squad is not harmonious and I feel the spirit of certain players are being sucked out of them by poor tactics-training-abuse from fans etc etc. robbo for example is a wonderful player, he was player of the year for the league when we won the championship he has premier league experience and has an affinity and love for the club now yes he has bad games but give me this kind of player over a loan signing or stop gap signing or basically chris kane!

Can't really remember about Keith. I think he was involved in some capacity on the coaching side. Point is, making a change at this point in the season is a highly risky strategy and would require someone who could really shake things up at short notice. What does anyone know about Lee Makel, other than he's already there and would be an easy cheap option?

I agree it looks like relegation is nailed on. There are still a lot of games left if we can put in the performances though. We can't see how at the moment as we haven't done it all season but we're not playing catch-up like we were last season.

Correct, if we had been playing reasonably well and losing it wouldn't be so bad, but we have been very poor in many games.

The frustrating thing is that the players we have should be good enough to get us out of this.

Archived