Cowdenbeath v Alloa

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Think you have the wrong person I shouted Nish your P,@:_ and what the F are you coaching them in training but to be fair there were a few shouts to Nish.

No point shouting abuse at the players. It does us no good. However this defence of jimmy nicholl needs to stop. He should be sacked. Football is not hard. Pick your best players and play them in their best position. It's like he picks tbe team from a raffle. He needs to go. Nicholl has lost the dressing room. Give Lee makel the job.

Think you have the wrong person I shouted Nish your P,@:_ and what the F are you coaching them in training but to be fair there were a few shouts to Nish.

No point shouting abuse at the players. It does us no good. However this defence of jimmy nicholl needs to stop. He should be sacked. Football is not hard. Pick your best players and play them in their best position. It's like he picks tbe team from a raffle. He needs to go. Nicholl has lost the dressing room. Give Lee makel the job.

Donald Findlay has done a fantastic job as Chairman. He has helped hugely to get us to where we are now and without him and the rest of the board we would be sunk. Time for a brave decision again and if Jimmy doesn't do the right thing and walk then he has to be sacked.

Can't understand why Nish is getting so much abuse. He's only played a handful of games and has at least given Cowden something different up front. He's not going to win every header, nor is he going to run himself into the ground, but he will pitch in with the odd lay off, head on or through ball. His ball through to Oyenuga today was class and although the goal didn't stand I'm not convinced it was offside. There are a lot more causes for concern than Nish, who has made more of a career out of football than the likes of Kane, Miller and Oyenuga ever will.

I actually agree about Nish. Aye he's not great but he's the least of our worries. I had neutrals with me today and they couldn't believe how poor we were. They kept saying we had no organisation and shape. What do we do in training?! Nicholl needs to walk or he's it could get hostile on the terracing.

2 quality strikes from alloa. They had to be to beat our keeper who is our best player.

why is dean not on the right where he belongs? Hes wasted on the left and with wing backs they need to be able to attack down their flank or the system has no chance.

Why is kane ahead of robbo and milne?

Why is kudos on for 90 when hes having a bad game? You give him 10 or 15 mins max at start of 2nd half and if he hasnt raised it then on comes higgins or robertson to play off nish.

why did we only have 3 attack minded players in the starting 11?

Why bring milne on at left mid?

Personally in a back 3 i would have nat left of the 3 to give us a balanced 3.

shambolic.

and rotten to watch on a cold afternoon.

I didn't even lose it today as it was expected. It's not exciting watching us anymore. It's a chore.

This is how I feel. When the 2nd hit the net I just shrugged and walked out. No anger, no frustration, no emotion. That's what watching Jimmy's Cowden has done to me. There was a ten minute spell at the start of the 2nd half where it was so bad we were actually laughing in the terrace.

I actually agree about Nish. Aye he's not great but he's the least of our worries. I had neutrals with me today and they couldn't believe how poor we were. They kept saying we had no organisation and shape. What do we do in training?! Nicholl needs to walk or he's it could get hostile on the terracing.

What do we do in training well ask Nish he is meant to be a player coach.

Shouting to Nish is because he is the last roll of the dice and I would expect a player of his age and experience to get the players motivated on the field but clearly there was hardly any motivation from anyone.

But I agree no player deserves abuse but I see no harm in a bit of shouting to the players that's whats wrong with our team there is too much softly softly and it's clear the majority of our players need a boot up the backside.Obviously the moral boosting victory has done nothing for them last week.

I really don't understand this give Lee Makel the job fan club.No disrespect to Lee but he is involved with us now and is involved in training etc

I personally think bringing in a new manager at this stage of the season pointless especially taking into account paying of the manager and the new manager unable to bring in his own players

We will just have to grind out results and grin and bare things as best as we can, myself included.

You never know we might get a miraculous result against one of the big three.There is no point in us going into the next three games feeling sorry for ourselves just because it's the big three.

Let's take one game at a time.Hopefully we will be all laughing and celebrating again at the end of the season.

Time to move on from yesterday as it's clear we are all hurting and we will just have to continue to get behind the team despite how badly we are playing.

Assistants can be totally different to managers. Danny Lennon and Brian Welsh being prime examples. The call for Makel to take over is because we have all had enough of Nicholl, and we know we can't afford to bring in someone else as he's spunked all our money away on dross. So it's Nicholl or Makel (or perhaps Nish lolz) there's no other choices and of that I would want Lee to be given a chance. The players like him and I think he has decent ideas on the game. He may be a total failure (probably will be) but it can't be worse than that. Fans are being driven away.

If we don't act soon we will go down and have lost every extra fan we gained this season. No one wants to go and watch a team with no ideas at all.

2 quality strikes from alloa. They had to be to beat our keeper who is our best player.

why is dean not on the right where he belongs? Hes wasted on the left and with wing backs they need to be able to attack down their flank or the system has no chance.

Why is kane ahead of robbo and milne?

Why is kudos on for 90 when hes having a bad game? You give him 10 or 15 mins max at start of 2nd half and if he hasnt raised it then on comes higgins or robertson to play off nish.

why did we only have 3 attack minded players in the starting 11?

Why bring milne on at left mid?

Personally in a back 3 i would have nat left of the 3 to give us a balanced 3.

shambolic.

and rotten to watch on a cold afternoon.

We had six players on the bench who were first choice not that long ago. Yes we had a good win last week but that was more to do with the way Dumbarton played and not a great Cowden performance. Yesterday it looked like the players didn't know each other. The first goal was terrible.

Cowden get a corner and Miller and Deano on the halfway line, Alloa break out with four players against the two Cowden defenders and score.Then a Cowden defender tries to take on the Alloa team without any back up loses the ball and gives the Alloa player a clear run in on goal.

Alloa were the better team and deserved their victory but both goals were down to bad defending. We have an ex defender as our manager surely he can see what's wrong.

Even some Alloa fans were asking why our best players were missing.

Can somebody take 316s device off him/her. I'm fed up wi the drivel.

We're going down unless somebody in the club can start to organise/motivate the players properly.

Nichol isn't doing it.

Archived