Cowdenbeath v Alloa

Personally I think Nish got the abuse because he is the last roll of the dice, our saviour who is going to keep us up but it's not working out.

Still think JN will go and Nish will get his job as player manager.

Were you all sitting at the last couple of rows at the end of the new stand? Some of the comments sound familiar.

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally I think Nish got the abuse because he is the last roll of the dice, our saviour who is going to keep us up but it's not working out.

Still think JN will go and Nish will get his job as player manager.

Were you all sitting at the last couple of rows at the end of the new stand? Some of the comments sound familiar.

Spot on,I think you are right and probably a bit unfair to Nish the comments he got but as you say I think it's because our expectations were high as he appears to be the last roll of the dice.

Alloa without a doubt wanted it more and that is unacceptable.

Yep, we looked the hungrier team right from the start. We never let that drop even although it took us so long to get the goal.

I thought we had no failures today. The usual suspect (Gordon, Marr, Meggatt and Buchanan) were excellent. McCord, Cawley (who seemed to cover ever blade of grass) and Sparky dominated midfield. Although neither of Layne or Roberts had great games, they at least gave us something different in attack.

Our lack of confidence in the final third looked like it might end up hurting us again until Sparky's fine volleyed strike. Cawley's goal was even better. If we can take confidence from those two goals and the win into the next few games we can pick up some important points.

That was painful to watch.

Outfought by alloa who don't have better players but simply wanted it more.

I have defended Jimmy because I don't think we have any other option but he has signed these players who were frankly gutless today and no doubt are now out on the town having a laugh and a few beers while we are are all on P & B drowning our sorrows. The players have let the Manager, the Club and the fans down but I don't think they give a toss.! We need a manager who will get a grip of these players and instill a bit of discipline and passion.

Time to go Jimmy im sorry to say.

Yep, we looked the hungrier team right from the start. We never let that drop even although it took us so long to get the goal.

I thought we had no failures today. The usual suspect (Gordon, Marr, Meggatt and Buchanan) were excellent. McCord, Cawley (who seemed to cover ever blade of grass) and Sparky dominated midfield. Although neither of Layne or Roberts had great games, they at least gave us something different in attack.

Our lack of confidence in the final third looked like it might end up hurting us again until Sparky's fine volleyed strike. Cawley's goal was even better. If we can take confidence from those two goals and the win into the next few games we can pick up some important points.

Alloa weren't great but they didn't have to be, they were definitely up for it. That's as poor a Cowden performance as I've seen for a long, long time. Most of the players didn't seem interested. Some of our best players were sitting on the bench.

There's no hiding place for Jimmy now, we didn't seem to have any plan. A golden opportunity lost. I can't see us winning another game.

And our right back still hasn't put a proper challenge in.

Nish deserves no more abuse than Higgins - another faiked signing of Jimmy's. The man simply cannot be in a job soon. Even if we stay up Nicholl has to go. The man has no idea.

My patience with Jimmy is exhausted. I have never enjoyed watching Cowden as little as I do just now. I managed to get myself up for this today only to feel completely deflated after 15 minutes of our dire play. No passion or commitment shown by our players who almost look like they are going through the motions. We looked like we were going for a 0-0 and nothing changed when we went a goal down. We should be enjoying playing some of the big teams we have in this league but I'm dreading the next 5 games as we offer nothing in attack and I fully expect us to be destroyed in every game.

Yes I'm depressed. anyone have the Samaritans number? They would probably hang up on me right enough :(.

My patience with Jimmy is exhausted. I have never enjoyed watching Cowden as little as I do just now. I managed to get myself up for this today only to feel completely deflated after 15 minutes of our dire play. No passion or commitment shown by our players who almost look like they are going through the motions. We looked like we were going for a 0-0 and nothing changed when we went a goal down. We should be enjoying playing some of the big teams we have in this league but I'm dreading the next 5 games as we offer nothing in attack and I fully expect us to be destroyed in every game.

Yes I'm depressed. anyone have the Samaritans number? They would probably hang up on me right enough :(.

You wouldn't get through.

Archived