Cowdenbeath v Alloa

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The heat from the huge TV in the Goth will see off any frost on the pitch from now on.

There's a big bonfire on the pitch right now. We used to just use a guy with an electric kettle. Wasp1 has already been thrown on the fire by a coalition of Cowden and Alloa fans. Highlights will be shown on a massive telly which, I can exclusively reveal, has been installed in the Goth.

There's a big bonfire on the pitch right now. We used to just use a guy with an electric kettle. Wasp1 has already been thrown on the fire by a coalition of Cowden and Alloa fans. Highlights will be shown on a massive telly which, I can exclusively reveal, has been installed in the Goth.

It takes a special man to bring the Alloa and Cowden fans together. wasps1 is that man. His ritual burning means that the good people of P&B will benefit from today regardless of the score this afternoon.

It takes a special man to bring the Alloa and Cowden fans together. wasps1 is that man. His ritual burning means that the good people of P&B will benefit from today regardless of the score this afternoon.

'It is expedient for one man man to die for the people', if I may quote from the scriptures. By his sacrifice, Wasps1 may yet be the redeemer of the nation, or something.

How are things with you these days, Waspie? Apart from watching a terrible fitba team, that is. Have you seen the Biggest Telly on Earth yet, or have you (wisely perhaps) decided to stay at home?

'It is expedient for one man man to die for the people', if I may quote from the scriptures. By his sacrifice, Wasps1 may yet be the redeemer of the nation, or something.

How are things with you these days, Waspie? Apart from watching a terrible fitba team, that is. Have you seen the Biggest Telly on Earth yet, or have you (wisely perhaps) decided to stay at home?

I bypassed the super tele for an Indian with my Dad in the Shimla Palace and very good it is too. And I've been to Crossgates and Hill of Beath for the first time, it's all good

Relief to see the real Wasps make an appearance when absolutely necessary. 7 league wins in more than a year now; Smith has no shame.

Commiserations to Cowdenbeath - six points clear of Livi and plenty to play for. Pretty certain you'll win the play-off again, if it comes to that.

Archived