Selkirk pumped

tynie1874

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm told by a reliable source that some selkirk boys pick up c£70/ week which I would suggest is more than 9/10 teams in the league. Therefore, in my opinion, 12th in the league with 19 points from 18 games is poor.

Who is your source tynie1874? ?? No player there will be on that much. The story I'm told is they are on win bonus only..so won't have the biggest budget in the league

Who is your source tynie1874? ?? No player there will be on that much. The story I'm told is they are on win bonus only..so won't have the biggest budget in the league

They went full time at the start of the season. If they went full time as part of a work apprenticeship program then maybe they are earning that much? But I don't think it's the club that will actually be paying for it, would it not be government grants?

Gary O'Connor offered himself to Dalkeith Juniors for £3500 till the end of the season

said he could walk free from Selkirk,

I know this because i saw the text message he sent to the dalkieth coach asking how much he could get from them

O'conner turned up wasted versus Gala scored and refused to come off.

Rift's everywhere i've heard.

1) It was 5 nil to Gala so he never scored !

2) He got hooked and seem to come off with no complaints!

3) If he had been getting high then it was probably on pies!

O'conner turned up wasted versus Gala scored and refused to come off.

Rift's everywhere i've heard.

The witch hunt is boring now...

The lads done wrong, I'm sure he knows that. Let him get on with the rest of his life now.

I'm looking forward to our trip down there next week.

I'm more interested to see our ex player Jo play but will be good to see Gary too, as well as the rest of the Selkirk team because as we all know, 1 player does not a team make.

Grimbo

Theoretically you have to be right Grim but it does seem from results that Selkirk are a different team with O'Connor than without him and no disrespect to the rest of the team. Oozy See is a very good player as is the wee baldy winger. Dare I say that Newman is a much more confident keeper with Garry O'Connor in front of him?

Theoretically you have to be right Grim but it does seem from results that Selkirk are a different team with o'Conor than without him and no disrespect to the rest of the team. Oozy See is a very god player as is the wee baldy winger. Dare I say that Newman is a much more confident keeper with o'clock minor in front of him than without?

Ps don't you just like be autocorrect when o'Conor comes out as o'clock minor

Reading (or trying too) that Queens, I'll just have an 1/2 of autocorrect, I'm driving in the morning. Ha ha ;)

Grimbo

I think gary o'conner shows an amazing amount of bravery putting himself out there to be ridiculed by people who could not lase his boots he cleary has a massive problem and it looks as tho he has an addiction i sincerly hope he can get help to fight his addiction and i for one applaud the boy he clearly still loves the game i hope he can get the help he needs and sort himself out

Strong rumours that a few of the selkirk playere asked to be released before their game against spartans on saturday.. Players are getting told lies and only 6/7 are pitching up to training every week.. Can anyone shed any light on this??

• 4 weeks later...

I'll retract my last statement. ...Selkirk pumped 7-0. 10 players started the game, one of them being their assistant manager!!! Finished the game with 9 players due to injury of a player in 1st half. Any one know what's going on?

• 2 weeks later...

Begging amateur players to play on the sly at 11pm on a Friday night cos they have no players for tomorrow.

And by text, so can't be denied either.

That's from the manager himself btw.

Absolute joke, should be ashamed of doing their business like this.

I'm sure he's just interested in fielding a team to see the season out, give him a break

Archived