Bosch

Ira Gaines

So, this got added to Amazon Prime yesterday, and as I hoped, it's incredibly addictive stuff. Powered through seven episodes of the ten pretty quickly.

Anyone else giving it a go?

Cheers! Was unaware of this but am a great fan of the Harry Bosch books so I'll definitely have a look at this.

Finished this last night. Enjoyed the series however the ending was a bit of a letdown. From it, you cant tell if there is to be a second season. Hopefully there is as almost all the cast are excellent in their roles

There's plenty of material for them, so I'd assume they're going to go ahead with it. Both Connolly and Amazon are fully behind it. I can't see them not bringing it back.

I knew there were a few books, it was just the way it ended. Conventional programmes especially American ones, tend to leave a cliffhanger or gives you an idea what the following season would be about. Either way, i will be happy to see more

Am half way through this and enjoying it very much.

Of course Bosch and Edgar look nothing like I had pictured from the books but that's to be expected.

The locations and street scenes are pretty much exactly as I imagined so either I have a great knowledge of LA despite never having been there or Michael Connelly is very good at describing his scenes?

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've rattled through seven episodes this weekend and having read all the books, it's great seeing some of the characters come to life.

Only gripe would be the episode where Irvings son had been murdered, I thought I had missed an episode.

• 2 weeks later...

I've rattled through seven episodes this weekend and having read all the books, it's great seeing some of the characters come to life.

Only gripe would be the episode where Irvings son had been murdered, I thought I had missed an episode.

The stream I was watching somehow had an episode from season 2 in the middle of season1, FFS.

• 1 year later...