Queen of the South v Heart of Midlothian, 21/02/2015

Will there be tickets for the away end on sale on the day numbers permitting?

Possibly but it says on qos official site that it depends on sales and tickets are not expected to be on sale to away support on the day.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like most Hearts fans, looking forward to this one! Palmerston has been one of my fav away days this season, cracking wee "old school" stadium and passionate supporters. Should be a cracking game too, although if I'm being honest, I reckon this is where we may drop points. And to be even more honest - given that it's only to be expected we will drop points, dropping them against QoS would be my preference anyway!!!

There is at the moment no intention to sell away tickets at Palmerston on Saturday and Hearts are still telling us they may sell out anyway.

How many have we sold now?

There is at the moment no intention to sell away tickets at Palmerston on Saturday and Hearts are still telling us they may sell out anyway.

Okay, cheers for this. Can you keep me updated on the situation. Only way I'll manage to get there will be to get a ticket on the day now.

Probably the first game against Hearts that I really want to win. The last two I felt there was consolation in losing to them as it would keep them ahead of the Manky Mob. With them having no chance of catching The Jambo's, I would feel content with a win on Saturday. It's probably the first time I have a tiny bit of confidence as well. Although I would still take a point in all honesty.

I hope if we do win, then the Hearts - QoS 'love-in' doesn't end though! :thumsup2

Probably the first game against Hearts that I really want to win. The last two I felt there was consolation in losing to them as it would keep them ahead of the Manky Mob. With them having no chance of catching The Jambo's, I would feel content with a win on Saturday. It's probably the first time I have a tiny bit of confidence as well. Although I would still take a point in all honesty.

I hope if we do win, then the Hearts - QoS 'love-in' doesn't end though! :thumsup2

I wouldn't go that far, but I know what you mean. I've absolutely wanted us to win the previous meetings, but I'll admit that a consolation in defeat was the knowledge that it was bad news for Rangers.

I claimed months ago, on the thread about Hearts going unbeaten that we'd beat them in one of the games. With Hearts fans saying that performances are stuttering a bit, and with our good home record, there might bee a chance of it this weekend. Without Reilly though, I struggle to see it happening in all honesty.

A lot of Hearts fans I know are planning to make a day of it in Dumfries this Saturday. #bevy

A cracking day out, by all accounts.

I'll be at home with my ear pressed to the speakers on my radiogram. :(

Was cracking last time you were all down,The hole i the wa was bouncing! Same again but different result this time!

Archived