Converting To Islam

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm thinking of converting to Coptic Christian. It just sounds so much sexier than plain old normal Christians.

Questions:

1. is it a conversion if I don't currently go to church?

2. Will the nutty Muslim head choppers disapprove?

3. What the f**k is a Coptic Christian?

sounds like a Copt out to me...

I got sent on an Islam awareness course at my work.

The Imam told us you don't convert to Islam you revert as they believe everyone is born Muslim.

An 'Islam awareness course'! Fucking hell.

I should run Islam/Judaism/Christian awareness courses. Basically I would say to treat everyone one exactly the same and ignore their sky fairy stupidity. Easy money.

Actually the best bit was my colleague going to the loo and being impressed that they provide a seat for you to do a p1sh. It was only later he found out he had p1shed in the trough where the guys wash their feet before prayer.

I'm thinking of converting to Coptic Christian. It just sounds so much sexier than plain old normal Christians.

Questions:

1. is it a conversion if I don't currently go to church?

2. Will the nutty Muslim head choppers disapprove?

3. What the f**k is a Coptic Christian?

The Coptic Pope has a cooler hat than the Roman Catholic one, so they get a plus from me.

post-20211-14242710111696_thumb.jpg

Polygamy legal in most Muslim countries, up to four wives per gadge. Mohammed himself, the perfect man, had fifteen wives that he was said to service regularly by one source, Allah having infused him with the prowess thirty dudes. He also had concubines and license to shag slave girls. I'm amazed brother Sheridan has not converted. Sharia is progress really, isn't bad news for us guys who convert. Insha"Allah.

Polygamy legal in most Muslim countries, up to four wives per gadge. Mohammed himself, the perfect man, had fifteen wives that he was said to service regularly by one source, Allah having infused him with the prowess thirty dudes. He also had concubines and license to shag slave girls. I'm amazed brother Sheridan has not converted. Sharia is progress really, isn't bad news for us guys who convert. Insha"Allah.

Now, see...from what I remember of my single days, there were never enough single, decent looking breathing wimmen to go around. The nights me and my mates stood around in night clubs watching disconsolately while the more desperate of our brethren made fools of themselves over the few horrorbags on display. It was depressing as f**k.

So how does it work in these "multiple wives" cultures. Are there just a bunch of saddos sitting at home on a Saturday, wishing they had Internet access while the ones with the fancy cars clean up, or what? Utah's the bloody same. How do they catch two girls at the same time, let alone four or more?

Archived