South Region Challenge Cup Draw

locharinn

you could always grow your own talent from the youth teams... :rolleyes:

Obviously everybody's been whooshed by this post apart from the organ grinder and his monkey, or should I say 'moonkeh' ;-)

It's a village of 2000, we've got U20 and U15 this year, so what you on about Tam?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you could always grow your own talent from the youth teams... :rolleyes:[/quote

And your star players this season have been youths like ?

Today was probably oor biggest game of season playing for the biggest cup bar the championship though if ye seen the game you would never know that, that's why I'm no happy ttb !

Yous on the other hand ???

Pre match what would be biggest price in bookies Strollers to win or BSC -4 :P

Least give the BSC lads some credit, after all there's critics of the LL who think they shouldn't even be there and we all know who they are.

Well done both BSC and Strollers all the best

of the LOWLAND LEAGUE TITLE WINNING TEAM (did I mention we won the title) the following players were products of Edinburgh City's youth teams:

Osbourne,

McConnell,

Wishart,

Gair,

Donaldson

Harrison

McFarland

Wilson

Guthrie

Stenhouse

that's 10 players. Now Spartans have a pretty tasty u20 squad and I'm glad the Whitehill lads got a win against us but how many of them will be gracing the pitches at the Council Sports Facility at Ainslie Park and Fergie next season. You don't win anything with kids you know..

oh and don't start that shite about Rosewell being a village- it's not like its in the middle of nowhere like, say, Muirkirk. It seems to be in easy reach of a population of 500,000+

of the LOWLAND LEAGUE TITLE WINNING TEAM (did I mention we won the title) the following players were products of Edinburgh City's youth teams:

Osbourne,

McConnell,

Wishart,

Gair,

Donaldson

Harrison

McFarland

Wilson

Guthrie

Stenhouse

that's 10 players. Now Spartans have a pretty tasty u20 squad and I'm glad the Whitehill lads got a win against us but how many of them will be gracing the pitches at the Council Sports Facility at Ainslie Park and Fergie next season. You don't win anything with kids you know..

oh and don't start that shite about Rosewell being a village- it's not like its in the middle of nowhere like, say, Muirkirk. It seems to be in easy reach of a population of 500,000+

Tam in case you haven't noticed it's a thread about the SOUTH CHALLENGE CUP.

And yer still no prepared to give BSC any credit for an absolute pumping.

you've still to beat us this season so wtf you going on aboot.

Osbourne,

McConnell,

Wishart,

Gair,

Donaldson

Harrison

McFarland

Wilson

Guthrie

Stenhouse

Tam you get more like Grim everyday :(

Ah now Tam, the 'shite' only started after you had a pop at how we run our club (and the fookin moonkeh joined in :lol: ). Struggling to remember the last time any of the WW boys had a go at City, don't think there's any great rivalry, maybe you're a bit paranoid.

So leave us to get on with it and we won't bore you with any more 'shite' about how there's no training facilities in Rosewell from September to April, or how hard it is to get sponsors when there's only 2 small grocer's shops, or all the work being done by 5 or 6 volunteers (Penicuik Athletic have 19). Difficulty finding coaches to run teams at any level, and all the work on the park done by the only committee man who lives in the village, a 75 year old wi two artificial hips, ditto knees. His voice works fine though.

Toonie c**ts :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ah now Tam, the 'shite' only started after you had a pop at how we run our club (and the fookin moonkeh joined in :lol: ). Struggling to remember the last time any of the WW boys had a go at City, don't think there's any great rivalry, maybe you're a bit paranoid.

So leave us to get on with it and we won't bore you with any more 'shite' about how there's no training facilities in Rosewell from September to April, or how hard it is to get sponsors when there's only 2 small grocer's shops, or all the work being done by 5 or 6 volunteers (Penicuik Athletic have 19). Difficulty finding coaches to run teams at any level, and all the work on the park done by the only committee man who lives in the village, a 75 year old wi two artificial hips, ditto knees. His voice works fine though.

Toonie c**ts :lol::lol::lol::lol:

:D ye forget to mention Mickey planting the welcome to hell banner for ttb to dislodge from the centre circle next week,that's if he even gets past the gate :D

:D ye forget to mention Mickey planting the welcome to hell banner for ttb to dislodge from the centre circle next week,that's if he even gets past the gate :D

:lol: Always handy having a gravedigger on the gate. Tommy will size the bugger up next week. :lol:

Archived