Stranraer vs McInally's Valentine's Day Massacre

Would take a repeat of any of our three wins against Peterhead so far this season, but it's a better team now we're up against. Is Rory McAllister suspended?

Hope your players remember to wear body armour against this team of hatchet men

We are far too inconsistent to even bother making a prediction for this game. Although I hope we play better without McAllister as I have been slating him for a few weeks and will probably have to eat my words if not.

Not much to write home about but job done.

Showed signs of getting back to our best in the first half, McShane and Longworth linking well.

Second half we took our foot off the gas a bit after getting the second goal.

Concern over Bell and Rumsby going off with injuries. Especially with the importance of next weeks game.

What a shower of dirty c*nts, got what they deserved...... Nothing

Really, or just jumping on the bandwagon? To listen to some on this forum, you'd be forgiven for thinking that all of the other teams in this league were Barcelonas, who never put in a challange. Cue replies of fish, sheep, racists blah blah blah.

Really, or just jumping on the bandwagon? To listen to some on this forum, you'd be forgiven for thinking that all of the other teams in this league were Barcelonas, who never put in a challange. Cue replies of fish, sheep, racists blah blah blah.

Peterhead weren't too bad today, they were physical but that's all.

Only two incidents stick out one was an over reaction from the home crowd when Rodgers ran in to Gallagher resulting in Gallagher lifting off the ground, then crashing down knocking the wind out of him. The other was Cox I think pushing Winter into an advertising board, provoking a reaction from Winter.

Apart from that if was just usual stuff you see every week and that came from both teams.

On the other occasions I've seen Peterhead there certainly has been a bit of thugary. Danny Stonney hadn't even touch the ball in the Scottish Cup tie and the number booted with the ball nowhere in sight.

Aye wasn't the best of games. We threatened in parts to play well. Didn't have to. Jim McInally's interview on our YouTube channel StranraerFCtv tells everything you need to know about the game. Mitchell hardly anything to do. Like the comment about the ball needing to goto hospital. I think our players will need to as well. David Cox fairly puts himself about.

In the end a comfortable win and 3 points. Next up the Ton which will be very tough however we have the points in the bag should any slip up occur.

What a shower of dirty c*nts, got what they deserved...... Nothing

Aye, we were so dirty we had nobody booked and nobody sent off!

How the Stranraer number 7 escaped punishment only the biased referee knows.

Only minutes after speaking to him about his conduct the ref allowed him to raise both hands and deliberately push David Cox in an agressive manner.

You can be sure if any Peterhead player had done this the ref would have got his cards out.

No sour grapes about the result, Stranraer deserved to win.

We had the bulk of possession, according to the BBC website, but the home team always looked the more likely to score.

Hopefully Stranraer get promoted to save us any more marathon round trips.

The only reason for Sean winter pushing Cox over was because Cox had bundled him into the boards. I thought oh know. However either 2 bookings or nothing was the right result. The ref was lenient all afternoon. Someone actually told me he usually refs like this before the game. Far better than a card happy individual.

How the Stranraer number 7 escaped punishment only the biased referee knows.

Only minutes after speaking to him about his conduct the ref allowed him to raise both hands and deliberately push David Cox in an agressive manner.

You can be sure if any Peterhead player had done this the ref would have got his cards.

I take it you missed the incident that provoked this or your choosing not to mention it?

Yes on another day Winter could have been ordered off but referee was fair to both teams. Let the game go and didn't throw about needless bookings.

To Stranraer fans ! Check out The Morton fans utter rage at only drawing with us , if you read whole Thread you d think they were turning up yesterday to give us 5 or 6 , and we had audacity to be better than them ! Seems ourselves Stranraer and Forfar are nt allowed to challenge. I hope to hell 2 outta 3 of us part timers get promoted and keep them down ..

To Stranraer fans ! Check out The Morton fans utter rage at only drawing with us , if you read whole Thread you d think they were turning up yesterday to give us 5 or 6 , and we had audacity to be better than them ! Seems ourselves Stranraer and Forfar are nt allowed to challenge. I hope to hell 2 outta 3 of us part timers get promoted and keep them down ..

What a pile of pish!!

We know we are in a challenge. Its going to be like this right up until the end of the season.

Maybe you should read the whole thread again.

Loads of comments about it being a tough game, would take a draw, Brechin are on a fantastic run, not confident about this game, the comments go on and on!

Apart from VT winding you lot up, like he does every week, and you lot biting, where are the comments about us taking 5-6???

Have to agree with you. It's rather like Dunfermline last season, and earlier this. The confident assumption that promotion is theirs already.

Peterhead weren't too bad today, they were physical but that's all.

Only two incidents stick out one was an over reaction from the home crowd when Rodgers ran in to Gallagher resulting in Gallagher lifting off the ground, then crashing down knocking the wind out of him. The other was Cox I think pushing Winter into an advertising board, provoking a reaction from Winter.

Apart from that if was just usual stuff you see every week and that came from both teams.

On the other occasions I've seen Peterhead there certainly has been a bit of thugary. Danny Stonney hadn't even touch the ball in the Scottish Cup tie and the number booted with the ball nowhere in sight.

A more reasonable summary of yesterdays events. Ever since Fakenham did his con job at the game we ended up with 8 men before half-time earlier in the season a lot of folk on here have jumped on the bandwagon. Knew on Tuesday when I saw Salmond was in charge we could not expect to get anything & so it proved to be the only unusual thing was he managed to go through the whole game without getting a card out. On the day deserved to be beaten just a bit unfortunate the way both goals came about.

A more reasonable summary of yesterdays events. Ever since Fakenham did his con job at the game we ended up with 8 men before half-time earlier in the season a lot of folk on here have jumped on the bandwagon. Knew on Tuesday when I saw Salmond was in charge we could not expect to get anything & so it proved to be the only unusual thing was he managed to go through the whole game without getting a card out. On the day deserved to be beaten just a bit unfortunate the way both goals came about.

Na, nae bandwagon required for your team. Midweek game down here they were a disgrace, and were trying to injure players.

What do you feel Salmond did you out of ? I thought he tried to let the game flow, but Peterhead took this as an indication that their behaviour was acceptable.

Archived