Dunfermilne and Airdrie double header?

I am looking to get round all the Scottish grounds and noticed that the Airdrie v Forfar match on Saturday is a 5:30 kick off.

The only other ground I have not visited that is remotely close enough to New Broomfield Park is Dunfermline. Google says its a 45 min drive, which would be very tight. Is it possible to do both these games on Saturday and if so where would be best tp park given the very tight timescale to get from one to the other?

Near certain you will miss ko, given no game finishes at 4.45, if you do decide to give it a bash probably best parking near(in if you want to risk it) the retail park and legging it back along to it after ft, absolutely do not park in the large car park opposite the mini roundabout to it(towards the ground) it takes ages to get out of there

Nah it would take at least ten mins to walk through the park, I would park near the ground but facing away from the town and then head towards halbeath and get on the m90 there. Possibly near the Elizabethan pub as you would miss most of the traffic.

From there you get over the bridge and onto M8.

If you had sat nav you could also park near townhill road and get over kingseat then down to halbeath and m90.

It could be done - both stadiums have parking available at the ground and nearby on the streets. As parsforlife says you'll likely miss the start of the Airdrie game unless you leave the Dunfermline game early. If you get caught in traffic though you're snookered.

If I were you I'd leave the Dunfermline game in the 85th minute to beat the traffic and get out quicker. Park somewhere that'll give you quick access to the motorway and then you should be fine.

Archived