Most Hilarious Rangers/Sevco Moment So Far

The Big Hoose Guy. He's basically the personification of Sevco: a staggering degree of entitlement and pomposity from what is essentially an enormous, revolting mess.

the-big-house-must-stay-open.jpg

Has he cropped up at any other point during the hilarious saga of Sevco? Or was he just a one-off comedy moment?

Most hilarous Rangerssevco moments.......

I can give three featuring Chucky never mind the rest of it;

1. The look at my new Chateau I bought with your cash photo;

2. I have named my new horse Ibrox, slightly subtler than calling it 'PMSL GIRUY', which may have been more apt.

3. Crying in the hospital bed as he waits on his Jim Whyte bedbath............

So many moments it like a Fools & Horses compilation where as you watch you think, forgot about that one,

Jesus and that one, and that one, etc..

I'd have to say that my fave was when they 'had the battle fever on' and were promptly pumped on their own patch by Dundee United.

Honourable mentions to Raith Rovers x2, Annan, QoS, Hibs x2 and Ally McCoist's grass-cutting skills.

Edited by AyrTroopMajor

Been trying to think who the 'Big Hoose' guy reminds me of. Finally got it - new Buffalo Bills head coach Rex Ryan.... Pre-diet Rex Ryan.

Anyway, the one singular moment that really sticks in my mind is the Sandy Jardine & Co march upon the steps of Hampden. This isn't a funny moment, but it really summed up for me the false sense of being wronged, the blame everyone bar ourselves attitude, the triumphalism and entitlement... And the greetin' like big girl's blouses when they weren't suddenly getting things all their own way. I was disappointed too, because I had Jardine (God rest his soul) marked down as one of the bluenoses that I respected, much in the way I respect Billy McNeil and Tommy Burns for example. That was a complete embarrassment - marching on Hampden FFS.

Jardine did a McCoist. He was positioning himself on the side of the fans so that when he got his slice of Rangers he'd still come out looking rosy.

McCoist did it with the we don't do walking away shite, Jardine was looking for the enemies of ra peeple, and King is trying to do it now passing himself off as a Rangers man.

Top 3 on the park LOLs:

1. The humping at Tannadice. Specifically the first minute goal, watching the crowd celebrating behind the goal, and then Ian Black being sent off at the end.

2. Stirling Albion (worst team in Scotland at the time) 1 Rangers 0. Their first defeat.

3. Hibs 4-0 game. A proper doing.

Too 3 off the park LOLs:

1. The original day when they went into Admin.

2. That Charles Green interview where he tried to defend his racist nickname for his mate and then went on to claim Rangers were forging a partnership with the Dallas Cowboys.

3. The Sons Of Struth's comedy protest of Sports Direct, by going into a store and offering £1 for various stock.

At 3 we have Ally backing anyone who walked in the door.

At 2 it has to be the gazebo from the AGM. Once they added Ally cutting the grass it was epic.

The undisputed champion has to be the statue deciding enough was enough.

I must've spent 10mins howling at that 1 ????????????

The finest/daftest moment from someone connected with the clubs/companies - and I forget who it was - was the plan to send the new Rangers out to play 'glamour' ties across the globe if the Scottish Football League didn't allow the six foot tall, 200 pound whelp with the £7m budget into the lowest tier of the senior game. Without three years of accounts.

But really, it's the fellow travellers who have excelled. The bourgeois jihadis of the Scottish football world who've given up their Beemers and accountancy degrees to join the headtakers. They would be the media, the SFA and the SPFL.

Top of the pile would have to be the Daily Record and its deid/no deid stance, now enjoying a fresh coat of paint as 'let's get the fat Englishman'. King of the dunghill at Anderston Quay (and Pacific Quay) would be Jim Traynor for his flip flop out of a nice redundancy and into the pocket of Charles Green. That was a huge moment and summed up how succulent the lamb must be.

Keeping up the Record's tradition of dishonour is Keith Jackson, the son of an accomplished police officer who does best when he investigates nothing he's told about the the Rangers by the side he thinks has the main chance this week.

Best of all, or worst, was the one-two combination of the BBC and Cockwomble. If there is ever an example of how totally and utterly bent the whole situation is it would be Chris McLaughlin's interview with Neil Doncaster. An open goal for the 'journalist' to hole the club/company fantasy and run rings around that clown and he let him away with murder. For me, that was 'the moment' of the whole sad affair.