Most Hilarious Rangers/Sevco Moment So Far

I don't really need to back anything up nor could I be bothered when it comes to an arsehole like yourself, Tedi and Benny on many occasions have admitted to looking on KDS and I am sure they have posted stuff from there, F_B just admitted to looking on talkceltic :lol:

I wasn't looking on talk celtic to be offended , I was on to laugh at them . Think the last time I bothered my arse with it was the 3-2 game to stop yous winning the league at ibrox in 2012

Yup. That's the way of the grey and green hordes and their diddy fellow-travellers*. Style over substance all the way. Why let information intrude on diatribe?

* I've used this phrase before. The diddies didn't get it that time. I suspect nothing has changed.

Is it because we`re all enjoying "the journey" so much?

Yup. That's the way of the grey and green hordes and their diddy fellow-travellers*. Style over substance all the way. Why let information intrude on diatribe?

* I've used this phrase before. The diddies didn't get it that time. I suspect nothing has changed.

Greenyins,Diddies,Travelers,plastics,green n greys, ......what the fuk are rangers fans talking about?

After Dave King has taken them for a ride and shown his true colours, they'll turn to the next charlatan as a real Rainjurz man who's going to save the day. And then the next, and then the next...

After Dave King has taken them for a ride and shown his true colours, they'll turn to the next charlatan as a real Rainjurz man who's going to save the day. And then the next, and then the next...

Surely there'll be another administration/liquidation in between all these saviours?

This would be hilarious if it weren't so pathetic -

A campaign supported by the official Rangers fans board is to lobby First Minister Nicola Sturgeon to make the use of the word '***' illegal following the online abuse of pop singer and Rangers fan Amy Macdonald, with an internet petition saying it is a term of "religious hatred, a derogatory and sectarian term for a Protestant"