Most Hilarious Rangers/Sevco Moment So Far

Should probably be giving this thread a wide berth but fwiw,.. Chuck Green's hospital bedside interview with Jim White is one of the most comical, cringing, boak fests ever screened on TV. :o

Edited by RedRob72

Should probably be giving this thread a wide berth but fwiw,.. Chuck Green's hospital bedside interview with Jim White is one of the most comical, cringing, boak fests ever screened on TV. :o

Agree, until it is trumped by highlights of this coming Saturday's St Mirren v Hamilton game.

Some would call you obsessed.

Och I was in still in school at the time and immature , used to love winding them up even on bebo back in the day , untill one night a group of them hacked my and various other rangers supporters on the page accounts and set my profile pic as a tricolour and my background as a some celtic/republican picture. Was all fun and games at the time

Och I was in still in school at the time and immature , used to love winding them up even on bebo back in the day , untill one night a group of them hacked my and various other rangers supporters on the page accounts and set my profile pic as a tricolour and my background as a some celtic/republican picture. Was all fun and games at the time

Put the spade down. We get it, you're obsessed with Celtic.

Password=bluenose1690

I don't really need to back anything up nor could I be bothered

Yup. That's the way of the grey and green hordes and their diddy fellow-travellers*. Style over substance all the way. Why let information intrude on diatribe?

* I've used this phrase before. The diddies didn't get it that time. I suspect nothing has changed.

nor could I be bothered

I could not be bothered

On the money, JhonnyBhoy. Why trouble your pretty head with those bothersome facts? it only involves you having to think. We all ken you don't do that well, seeing as you're The Barbie of The Big Thread.

Please don't make a reply. "I could not be bothered."

On the money, JhonnyBhoy. Why trouble your pretty head with those bothersome facts? it only involves you having to think. We all ken you don't do that well, seeing as you're The Barbie of The Big Thread.

Please don't make a reply. "I could not be bothered."

Johnny said to tell you he couldn't be bothered.