Most Hilarious Rangers/Sevco Moment So Far

Another big night tonight with Bomber about to be the star turn again.

After achieving legendary status after his first Gettysburg (sorry, Ibrox) address, he appears again by popular demand.

This will be even better. Maybe might even have a teleprompter. The deeds are bound to get a mention and Ashley is definitely not a Rangers man.

Same suit again or will Slaters have found one with even bigger pinstripes.

Hopefully he will have had his teeth sorted by now. You can't be a media darling unless you have a smile like Simon Cowell. :shutup

So come on Bomber, don't disappoint us. Get stuck into EVERYBODY, except the real Rangurs men :thumsup2

and please guys. Loads of videos...

I love that he is asking ex-Rangers players and managers to join the protest. Wonder if Kris Boyd will be there 8)

Fuxake, can this lot not go a day without embarrassing themselves?

Mind you, there's some of them probably think Craig Moore was a funny name for an Austrian...

almost as funny as that time you had Rangers liquidised.

Dear, dear me. You really are reaching here, aren't you? Hardly worth the denial, really.

Any luck with "sleuth" yet, by the way? :lol:

Yes Norman i get it, it's almost as amusing as you calling Rangers fans "raisins"

Yes Norman i get it, it's almost as amusing as you calling Rangers fans "raisins"

You know, you really don't. Which is what's so funny. You made it quite clear what you think it means, and you couldn't be wider of the mark. Truly, you are the moron's moron.

^^^ All on this thread just for the The Rangers.

It's what the diddies do. Not only the thread but the whole forum. Div's calendar is marked with a pink circle dated Feb 14th. Now Mrs Div thinks that he's being an auld romantic and thinking of her. In truth Feb 14th 2012 is the day that saved both P&B and Div's marriage

Before Feb 14 2012 we were a nice wee forum with about 25 users. Since then, we've become the biggest football forum on the interwebs and Div gets his Nat King based on a false premise ;)

It's what the diddies do. Not only the thread but the whole forum. Div's calendar is marked with a pink circle dated Feb 14th. Now Mrs Div thinks that he's being an auld romantic and thinking of her. In truth Feb 14th 2012 is the day that saved both P&B and Div's marriage

Before Feb 14 2012 we were a nice wee forum with about 25 users. Since then, we've become the biggest football forum on the interwebs and Div gets his Nat King based on a false premise ;)

And another penny drops - we're making real progress this week.

Yup, he's pictured in front of the Slovakian coat of arms rather than the Slovenian. You couldn't make it up :lol:

Slovakian coat of arms

480px-Coat_of_arms_of_Slovakia.svg.png

Slovenian coat of arms

640px-Coat_of_arms_of_Slovenia.svg.png

Slovenian international Haris Vuckic

B9usKYsIEAE1Z9J.jpg

ThuRaingurz programme editor: "We whit? He's WHIT?? Ach bugger it, it' still rid white an' blue so who gives a f**k?"

And another penny drops - we're making real progress this week.

So what penny drops and what premise was I discussing?

Again mate, I've no problem with the dead or alive question, I do know that in time we'll be rocking back up to Pittodrie in numbers, and you'll know that we are there, no question. 3 years, 5 years it will happen.

That's fine, we'll probably have moved by then.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:HERE WE FUCKIN GO :lol::lol::lol::lol: