Most Hilarious Rangers/Sevco Moment So Far

Funniest moment for me - and maybe for some others who live in Inverclyde - was when their team bus was set

alight a couple of years back. I forget when exactly, but it happened pretty soon after some changes to their board, if I remember rightly.

Edited by Rudolph Hucker

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=278932#entry1062443650

DutchBlueGuard, on 26 Jan 2015 - 10:29 PM, said:snapback.png

The billy boys!

I'm sure I saw in a post the other day that the words had been changed so we can leg along sing it?

Correct?

Shout out to RangersMedia user B1872 for suggesting the following:

"Up to our knees in big trophies mate".

What an absolute balloon.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=278932#entry1062443650

DutchBlueGuard, on 26 Jan 2015 - 10:29 PM, said:snapback.png

Shout out to RangersMedia user B1872 for suggesting the following:

"Up to our knees in big trophies mate".

What an absolute balloon.

First post, from 'bluenose1975':

God bless my home in dear old ulster,

giphy.gif

"one for each SPL Title" - they wouldn't have them for the SFL, as they'd never been in that competition.

Yep, he did. :lol:

Heard about this five star stuff a few times,anyone got a link to it so

People like me who missed out on it can have a read of the thread???

Heard about this five star stuff a few times,anyone got a link to it soPeople like me who missed out on it can have a read of the thread???

It's from very early in Tedi's time on here, so scan through the bralt from his join date - shortly after the creation of the Tribute Act. His posts may have fallen victim to his misguided attempt to boost his rep by deleting those with a load of red dots,* but I'm sure some of them will survive in other parts, as quotes.

*yeah, I know, but he's not the brightest. This was before he discovered the joys of multiple accounts, obviously.

It's from very early in Tedi's time on here, so scan through the bralt from his join date - shortly after the creation of the Tribute Act. His posts may have fallen victim to his misguided attempt to boost his rep by deleting those with a load of red dots,* but I'm sure some of them will survive in other parts, as quotes.

*yeah, I know, but he's not the brightest. This was before he discovered the joys of multiple accounts, obviously.

Think I will leave it till some kind soul gives us a link.....

LazysodCSC.

Edit to add...found some of the five star posts on page 2824 of the bralt.

Edited by the 67

22 pages and with no sign of abating, this is easily my fave thread on P&B. Ludo, a doff of the cap to you, sir, this is great fun.

Its so difficult to pin it down to a solitary moment - the indignant, greetin'-faced seethe is akin to breathing for the blue bigotti - but my current fave is probably the ppfftt sound, like a wet fart, when their bubble was well and truly burst by confirming that in fact, they don't follow on, and they do, in fact, do walking away. From top to bottom, pious to the core!

Only thing I'm remotely sorry about in the whole pantomime is not being a paid-up member of the 411 club - but hopefully one fine sunny day there's a 1,000,000 club, and we can all be there to tramp the dirt down.

keep the comedy coming, you crazy-fool sevconian zombies! we're up to our knees in tears of laughter.

Funniest moment for me - and maybe for some others who live in Inverclyde - was when their team bus was set

alight a couple of years back. I forget when exactly, but it happened pretty soon after some changes to their board, if I remember rightly.

Ah right, that was Celtic fans that did that...

Until they found out it wasn't.....ahhh...those were the days.

I vaguely remember a Celtic fan calling up some American Radio station to report Rangers for side stepping their taxes.

The American guy then said getting away with not paying taxes was "noble". :thumsup2:thumsup2:thumsup2

A greeny if someone can post a link.

All the ludicrous vitriol aimed in the direction of United and Thompson for having the temerity to not treat Rangers and The Rangers like emperors, which actually worked out well for United in terms of crowds and results at the Tannadice and Ibrox fixtures. And the mishandling of Charles 'Charlie' Telfer.

And the walking away.

Edited by banana

Best giggle for me is the way they're trying to pretend they've Walked Away because of the scumbags in charge.

Previously on ibrox, the soap opera:

David Murray - in charge

Craig Whyte - in charge

Charles Green - in charge

Coming soon - they hope - Dave King. Yes, that Dave King.

Moral of the story so far: Charles Manson could buy the clumpany and install Levi Bellfield and Ian Huntley as team management. As long as they bring in some silverware (who knows, maybe that historic first Petrofac win) - or at least know the words to a few songs and the right dog-whistle to use, they'll be guid rainjurs men.

ETA: You'd think somebody would have warned them! ;)

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Another big night tonight with Bomber about to be the star turn again.

After achieving legendary status after his first Gettysburg (sorry, Ibrox) address, he appears again by popular demand.

This will be even better. Maybe might even have a teleprompter. The deeds are bound to get a mention and Ashley is definitely not a Rangers man.

Same suit again or will Slaters have found one with even bigger pinstripes.

Hopefully he will have had his teeth sorted by now. You can't be a media darling unless you have a smile like Simon Cowell. :shutup

So come on Bomber, don't disappoint us. Get stuck into EVERYBODY, except the real Rangurs men :thumsup2

and please guys. Loads of videos...

Edited by thelegendthatis