Most Hilarious Rangers/Sevco Moment So Far

Another piss take thread really? as if there aren't enough on here for the obsessives to get their fix already.

Guess it shows how little else there is to talk about in the Scottish game at the moment. I cant think of any other reason. Ah well..

Being found not guilty of tax evasion after they were already deid.

No, Rangers fans celebrating an old holding company that has nothing to do with the club and new owners being found guilty of tax dodging in some cases but not in most(under appeal)....as a victory.

Another piss take thread really? as if there aren't enough on here for the obsessives to get their fix already.

Guess it shows how little else there is to talk about in the Scottish game at the moment. I cant think of any other reason. Ah well..

The simple of solution of your team going ten minutes without making a rip-roaring mach 5 c**t of itself might alleviate all this, of course.

Like I said. When the big old bully becomes an absolute diddy wee pathetic mess people are obviously going to love it and lap it up.

Obsessed? Gee yersel peace OrangeBoab.

Standing on the terracing at Central Park at 2.50pm on the first day of the season 2012/13 (the start of "The Journey") realising I was £20 up already after one of them bet me they would win every single game, only for them to fcuk it up on Day One at Peterhead.

Edited by da_no_1

I think the funniest thing is that, such is the indignity and humiliation that has been heaped upon them, and with much more to come, there is not one single one of them alive today who will live to be old enough that when they mention who they support will not be looked upon with a mixture of pity and ridicule

Howsabout decades of bigoted knuckle draggers spilling sectarian bile?

Or howsabout a sectarian signing policy?

Or a bloated sense of entitlement?