Most Hilarious Rangers/Sevco Moment So Far

The whole Rangers fiasco was quite funny 2/3 years ago, but then the SFA/SPL bent over backwards to keep them as high up in Scottish football as possible, and it all just turned into a load of corrupt f**k from there. They're a club on their knees, and they do very little to offend these days, I don't find anything about their situation funny, tbh. I'm probably in the same mindset as their decent fans, who I sympathise with because I know what it feels like to have your club fucked around, and have sniveling fannies from less successful clubs shoving it down your throat and hoping your club die. It's all just a bit boring now, and is a great representation of what Scottish football is all about these days. Nothing but boring, tedious shite.

Having said all that, the Christmas message video has always made me laugh.

Edited by Beltur

Seems a lot of folk are just picking when their team beat Rangers, which I find pretty odd. On neither occasion that HMFC horsed them did I laugh - it's merely what should be expected against what is, really, a tinpot outfit on it's last legs. Again.

In answer the to the OP, it's any time I read Rangers Media.

Excellent idea for a thread.

The competition is so fierce.

This needs more thought, but off the top of my head, the 'Sink us and we'll sink you' banner deserves a mention.

Keeping it tight for the opening twelve seconds at Tannadice is also up there.

Oh, and the interview when Charles Green was asked straight about his claim that Man United had said they wanted Rangers in the English top flight.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

The whole Rangers fiasco was quite funny 2/3 years ago, but then the SFA/SPL bent over backwards to keep them as high up in Scottish football as possible, and it all just turned into a load of corrupt f**k from there. They're a club on their knees, and they do very little to offend these days, I don't find anything about their situation funny, tbh. I'm probably in the same mindset as their decent fans, who I sympathise with because I know what it feels like to have your club fucked around, and have sniveling fannies from less successful clubs shoving it down your throat and hoping your club die. It's all just a bit boring now, and is a great representation of what Scottish football is all about these days. Nothing but boring, tedious shite.

Having said all that, the Christmas message video has always made me laugh.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: