Most Hilarious Rangers/Sevco Moment So Far

Are they legally obliged to publicly announce the venue of the EGM? Serious question. Given the circumstances, couldn't they hold it in an undisclosed location? Is it open to the public or is invitation only?

Think they have to tell every person legally entitled to attend, and with fair notice.....

Exact legal timescales I don't know.

But if have to announce on stock exchange to your stock holders where your publicly listed company then you get this or Gazebo-world.

The Murray privacy fucking is gone....This is a full on open to the world gang-bang of The Blue Them by 'merchant banker' types and no end in sight

Gonna be good if Big Mike takes the vote, can see the gazebo being stormed by rampaging Zombie Orcs. Dignified Zombie groups like SOS and RST, I.E overage casuals, into the fray. Gonna be good.

Sky or BT Sport should think about offering a pay per view on this event as it is going to be mental. It will make cage fighting seem like a sewing bee. :):thumsup2

Woke up and found myself chuckling at that advert for the Rangers hat on the Newcastle Club Store website the other week and how only a few of the Orcs on Rangers Media and FF saw it as an affront and further indignity to their club, symptomatic of their current predicament at the whim of evil Mr Ashley, with the majority commenting along the lines of 'Smart hat' or 'Nice, might get one'.

Galactic stupidity to which their fanbase seems prone and unable to avoid.