Most Hilarious Rangers/Sevco Moment So Far

Rangers going into administration, and the fans immediately began rallying behind the club. First game post-admin arrived and Ibrox was sold out, the 'folk songs' were being sung at the top of their lungs, and protests were ongoing outside the gates.

_58578089_banner.jpg

8BCDC908-CFC9-47F1-A677-BE4C20B2747C-123

The primary school pupils in their support got creative during 'free play', and with some help from the Green Brigade friends banners were made to proclaim that they wouldn't let anything happen to the club they all love.

Rangers-Supporters-Ibrox-007.jpg

article-0-11CBD4D3000005DC-25_634x418.jp

article-0-11CBD32D000005DC-650_634x454.j

Finally, the teams emerged to a crescendo of noise. "There will only be one winner" they guffawed . "The crowd will inspire the team" they claimed.

dean-shiels-image-1-77052901.jpg

Kilmarnocks-Dean-Shiels-c-005.jpg

29886-dean-shiels-celebrates-after-firin

article-2103049-11CC5715000005DC-7_634x4

That they only turned up as it was us they were playing.

What an utterly shambolic attempt at a point.

Rangers and their various supporters' groups had tried to whip up a fuckton of anti-United sentiment at the time. I forget the DAB's heinous crime, perhaps it was asking for the money deadco owed them, or a programme editor putting "The" in front of Rangers. In any case, United's support rallied behind them as a giant GIRFUY at the deadco's attempt to financially hurt them.

Of course, as with everything else associated with your ridiculous football club. It backfired in true clown-car fashion, with United selling out the ground, and making a fortune through TV rights and a cup run off it. Sevco meanwhile suffered an absolutely pumping on the pitch, with 400 of their fans spending 90 minutes getting the pish absolutely ripped out of them, overseen by Charles Green who of course simply had to attend the game (after telling you all not to go), with the coup-de-grace being applied by one of your supporters' reps being pictured sneaking into the United end.

TBH I think the part you guys are having trouble with is the new-found knowledge that a short few years after being a sizeable club in european terms with a bit of clout, your b*****dised version is now only relevant as a perpetual source of mirth for the other supporters you lot used to look down on.

Please continue to enjoy the journey :lol:

Robert and Fb's posts translated = please stop the nasty men laughing us, please sir, we're rangers ffs, people aren't meant to laugh at us.

I don't mind at all mate, Its mostly good stuff, I hate where we are, but what else do you do but take it at the moment, there's not much to come back with. If and it's a massive if, we get a shot through the play offs and somehow find our way back to the top flight then we've made a huge stride on from where we were 3 years ago and all the stick will be worth it. If not we go again.

I'm having fun today and this never gets old! And somehow I posted it in the wrong thread DOH!

World Records dontchaknow!

"By the way, when we say it's 45 thousand in the stadium, there is 45 thousand in the stadium. This is not someone, you know, who's had four fingers removed and keeps adding them on." Charles Green (Talksport Mar 7th 2013)

Match attendance below.......... 44,608.

ib2caEpENwdJnK.gif

What an utterly shambolic attempt at a point.

Rangers and their various supporters' groups had tried to whip up a fuckton of anti-United sentiment at the time. I forget the DAB's heinous crime, perhaps it was asking for the money deadco owed them, or a programme editor putting "The" in front of Rangers. In any case, United's support rallied behind them as a giant GIRFUY at the deadco's attempt to financially hurt them.

Of course, as with everything else associated with your ridiculous football club. It backfired in true clown-car fashion, with United selling out the ground, and making a fortune through TV rights and a cup run off it. Sevco meanwhile suffered an absolutely pumping on the pitch, with 400 of their fans spending 90 minutes getting the pish absolutely ripped out of them, overseen by Charles Green who of course simply had to attend the game (after telling you all not to go), with the coup-de-grace being applied by one of your supporters' reps being pictured sneaking into the United end.

TBH I think the part you guys are having trouble with is the new-found knowledge that a short few years after being a sizeable club in european terms with a bit of clout, your b*****dised version is now only relevant as a perpetual source of mirth for the other supporters you lot used to look down on.

Please continue to enjoy the journey :lol:

oryt calm yourself down to a riot mate

oryt calm yourself down to a riot mate

That's some response to the post. Really good arguments there. Well done.

:lol:

Or... you have nothing to say about it because every single word of it is true, but instead of admitting it, since you lot are still in denial over everything, you try and do some ill advised mocking thinking you're looking not rattled.

It's not working btw.

That's some response to the post. Really good arguments there. Well done.

:lol:

Or... you have nothing to say about it because every single word of it is true, but instead of admitting it, since you lot are still in denial over everything, you try and do some ill advised mocking thinking you're looking not rattled.

It's not working btw.

I dont think I am in denial over anything , the reason tannadice was sold out that day was the fact rangers were the opposition. would you like to tell me otherwise? this was the simple point I made of which yer man there felt the need to post some 3 paragraphed rant about every topic which has clogged the bralt already.

I dont think I am in denial over anything , the reason tannadice was sold out that day was the fact rangers were the opposition. would you like to tell me otherwise? this was the simple point I made of which yer man there felt the need to post some 3 paragraphed rant about every topic which has clogged the bralt already.

Feel free to point out anything inaccurate.

You've descended to Bennett-levels of idiotic deflection here.