Most Hilarious Rangers/Sevco Moment So Far

Does Norman genuinely think that we are all sitting at home rocking back and forth on the seat watching old 9 in a row videos and have not left the house since since feb 2012. They are my team ! And aye what is happening hurts and is incredibly frustrating but ffs my life did not become a crumbling mess because rangers turned into a basket case.

But somehow our demise really has given a meaning to the lives of many supporters of other clubs on here. I suppose that at least is something.

Our 'shambles' of a support were unbelievable at Hampden a couple of weeks back, just amazing, it's still there, no worries.

Not unbelievable, totally predictable. If any of the elusive "decent" fans of either side had been there, they would have been as disgusted as the rest of us.

How come they can't get that many every week, then? They don't just turn up for the big games, surely? I mean, that would make them.. I'm sure there's a term for it.. It'll come to me in a minute, I'm sure.

RedRob and forever_bewildered are creating their own hilarious moment one on of the few days when 'Rangers' haven't done something bizarre and lol-worthy. Yet.

Can we have a thread where people come up with different suggestions for what comes after my forever_. Think my favourite was blew by hbqc and dhenboy , they even made an alias out of it. #bantz

Edited by forever_blue

Not unbelievable, totally predictable. If any of the elusive "decent" fans of either side had been there, they would have been as disgusted as the rest of us.

How come they can't get that many every week, then? They don't just turn up for the big games, surely? I mean, that would make them.. I'm sure there's a term for it.. It'll come to me in a minute, I'm sure.

Fs he is losing his memory as well as his sanity , hurry up mrs Norman and find those pills

RedRob and forever_bewildered are creating their own hilarious moment on on of the few days when 'Rangers' haven't done something bizarre and lol-worthy. Yet.

Don't see what's hilarious about it, just saying for a club and a support that is irrelevant now to Scottish Football, there's still an awful lot of haters still clinging on to it. It's not hilarious it's f*ckin sad, that's all.

(Raging, seething. not enjoying the journey, tearful etc etc...yep all those things!)

I don't think you are in any position to judge people on which games to attend tbf, do you?

"Everyone hates us. We didn't care when we and our ugly conjoined twin sister were romping the league every year and competing in Europe with gazillions of money that didn't exist. Now we do. A lot."

How else would you describe recent events? .. on second thoughts don't bother, that question could possibly spawn a thread of its own on here.

demise
dɪˈmʌɪz/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person's death.
    "Mr Grisenthwaite's tragic demise"
    synonyms: death, dying, passing, passing away, passing on, loss of life, expiry,expiration, end, departure from life, final exit; More

You remember that hilarious moment when RedRob didn't know what demise meant and accidentally admitted his club died.

ooft, zing, rofl

Google apparently

I'm absolutely fine with my use of the word demise, there's no denial here. Our club has suffered a death from a thousand cuts. We still however have a team on the pitch ( no matter how badly it is playing) and a support that will return in droves once we have the right people at the helm on and off the park. I'm still in there with thousands of others, and will not leave ever!!