Most Hilarious Rangers/Sevco Moment So Far

Being destroyed by a particular lower league side? Their failure to win the CC? Their continual employment of Ally McCoist despite being well out of his depth? Their appointment of someone genuinely worse than McCoist? The 'We Don't Do Walking Away' brand/logo/emblem that they adopted? The fact that McDowall is now leaving as well?

What is the biggest LOL moment you've had since (But not including) the announcement they went into admin?

If they get beat in the play-offs, will that be the biggest BY FAR LOL moment to date?

When the fans who held up red cards to liquidation suddenly bought the company/club lie. Without the lie, the spivs would have nothing to steal. All this that's happening now? It's the fans fault. That's a topper!

Or the fighting fund, set up to save an "entity", another LoL moment.

Too many to pick out a favourite but those two come close. In the good old days before the Bralt became a troll zone, there was a list as long as your arm ranging from the sublime to the ridiculous, that was 2 years ago!

Watcthing this

JS34675097.jpg

resulting in this....

JS34674846.jpg

combined with this....

article-2598235-1CE30E4B00000578-142_634

which can be summed up with this...

x5UkXf4.gif?1

Other teams have beaten Sevco. Some of them small teams who were completely overlooked. But I think we take the accolade for that day. Their fans wanted to thump us and get it up Turnbull Hutton. It was meant to be the final part of the jigsaw, and another trophy to the most successful club (who, completely unrelated, need to mention their date of foundation at every opportunity).

Seeing 16,000 Rangers fans flooding for the exits was absolutely glorious. Leaving that stadium, hugging and singing with fans I've never met while seeing people I see going week in and week out. Any Rovers fan who reads fantalk will know of Tam. I bumped into him outside and we were both in stitches. Walking along the road, with the sun in my eyes, I've never felt happier due to the football.

Fucking immense.

Chronic diddie-dom denial.

Mr Custard or the Christmas message for me. The RFF banner that caused the clown incident also had 'oversees' spelled incorrectly and I know it's petty but that still makes me chuckle. What a diddy shambles.

Christmas message?

Breaking the pretence that The Rangers were a competent outfit by dumping them out of their maiden Ramsdens Cup campaign on penalties having equalised with 10 men via a clearly offside goal. Ending their hopes of a quadruple that they so boldly claimed prior the start of the season.

It was the first time that P&B engaged in a pointing and laughing in a footballing perspective rather than merely off the field.