LEAFA Select result

McEwen6

Mark's handling of the ball was faultless, he showed last night he is a very good keeper, had a few wee moments but worked himself out of it,

defo looked the part of a good keeper, glad to have him there last night

Stand outs for me,

Johny Niven, Steven Clee, Gary White but in saying that the whole team worked hard and played well on a poor pitch and were unlucky not to have a better score line, could've been more.

Special mention to caption Cheesy - thank you for last night, i saw someone slide tackle with their head, first time i had saw that. cheers

Is that cheesy that plays for the vics? How is he in the select team he's brutal

Think he played the other week there aye....apparently a different 16 involved for Tuesday nights game v Preston down in the Pans

How you can say Gary White was one of the best players is beyond me, he was average at best in this game. Wee boy Niven was the standout for LEAFA.

He may be a good player but not in that game or in today's game for Harvester.

How you can say Gary White was one of the best players is beyond me, he was average at best in this game. Wee boy Niven was the standout for LEAFA.

He may be a good player but not in that game or in today's game for Harvester.

Disagree with you but everyone entitled to there opinion. I reckon if you ask manager of select or Harvey then they will tell you he done what they needed. Niven is good but wouldn't get a game for Herritt Vale, toll x, muss Ams or Vics. White walks in to all the teams.

Disagree with you but everyone entitled to there opinion. I reckon if you ask manager of select or Harvey then they will tell you he done what they needed. Niven is good but wouldn't get a game for Herritt Vale, toll x, muss Ams or Vics. White walks in to all the teams.

Dunno about Vics, haven't played them, but Niv would walk into the Heriot Vale side and the Musselburgh side. Christ, put him in crutches and I'd have him ahead of any thier strikers. We've beat them both already this season tae.

Niven is excellent, scores for fun, in centre mid for the select team and still got 2. He's almost as good as Dean Cunningham, the best player in the world.

I'm only basing my opinion on seeing him twice mate so I'm by no means saying he isn't a good player, just happens he was very average when I watched, in my opinion of course.

That was also my first time watching Niven and he was the best player on the pitch for me. Football is all about opinions though. Looking forward to tonight's game, one of my players has been called into the squad.

Archived