Who will you vote for at the 2015 General Election?

Elixir

Which party will get your vote in May?  

409 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm a bit disappointed that the Scottish public has not yet caught up with the politically astute P&B masses.

Two questions; who are the 'others' that folk want to vote for? And why is Mr Rational amongst them?

I put other as I'm going to spoil my ballot. The only party I think I'd vote for are Green but they don't have a candidate in my constituency.

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I put other as I'm going to spoil my ballot. The only party I think I'd vote for are Green but they don't have a candidate in my constituency.

You should draw an 'X' shaped cock and balls in the SNP box.

Bit of a waste tbh. Do you support Independence? Do you think Green policies would hold more sway in an independent Scotland!

Bit of a waste tbh. Do you support Independence? Do you think Green policies would hold more sway in an independent Scotland!

I'd imagine Green policies would hold much more sway in an Independent Scotland. I voted no but I think Scotland will grow into Independence. At this stage I don't feel very well represented.

I'd imagine Green policies would hold much more sway in an Independent Scotland. I voted no but I think Scotland will grow into Independence. At this stage I don't feel very well represented.

I'm not being flippant but if you're an active member why is there not a Green candidate in your constituency? There must be others like you who don't feel represented.

I hate pish like that. Kind of tough to grow into independence if people vote against it is it not? Another one to add to the list of utterly farcical reasons given/statements made by no voters.

I'm not being flippant but if you're an active member why is there not a Green candidate in your constituency? There must be others like you who don't feel represented.

Sorry, I'm not a member mate. I've never even voted for them but I too was surprised there was not a Green candidate. Especially with fracking being a big issue in Falkirk area I thought they would have fielded someone.

I hate pish like that. Kind of tough to grow into independence if people vote against it is it not? Another one to add to the list of utterly farcical reasons given/statements made by no voters.

You seem the sort of head case that actually does write down such lists. I didn't even give a reason so I would be interested to know what you would have added to your list.

Sorry, I'm not a member mate. I've never even voted for them but I too was surprised there was not a Green candidate. Especially with fracking being a big issue in Falkirk area I thought they would have fielded someone.

You have quite a confusing set of political views, if you don't mind me saying.

I vote green every Scottish election. They are a sensible leftwing party - and hopefully next year they make a breakthrough.

But indepence is the only real way for the greens to have an impact. Westminster is so far removed from the ideals of Paddy Harvie it's unreal.

You have quite a confusing set of political views, if you don't mind me saying.

I vote green every Scottish election. They are a sensible leftwing party - and hopefully next year they make a breakthrough.

But indepence is the only real way for the greens to have an impact. Westminster is so far removed from the ideals of Paddy Harvie it's unreal.

Hi panda, I'm voting SNP in this election, I live in East Renfrewshire (Jim Murphy land), so part of this is unashamedly tactical.

I too vote Green in Scottish parliament elections. But then I am a left wing vegetarian hippy.

You seem the sort of head case that actually does write down such lists. I didn't even give a reason so I would be interested to know what you would have added to your list.

That's why I also said statements made. You made a statement that was farcically stupid.

That's why I also said statements made. You made a statement that was farcically stupid.

No it's you that's farcical, as your displays on here back up. Scotland is growing towards Independence as we speak so it's neither farcical nor stupid. I think it's pretty obvious that the statement doesn't matter to you, it's just you want to attack a no voter. I think it's been said before, people like yourself don't do the cause too many favours. For someone who goes on about opinions and perceptions of behaviour you're not very tolerant. Judging by your postings on here I'd guess you have the level of social skills you see on The Undatables.

I really want to see an SNP landslide and will probably be voting for them but I feel terrible cause everything that Patrick harvie says I agree with and would love to give the greens a vote. I'm in the Gordon constituency so really don't want to waste my vote and see that horrible woman jardine from lib dems get in due to unionist tactical voting.

#votesnpgetsexy

No it's you that's farcical, as your displays on here back up. Scotland is growing towards Independence as we speak so it's neither farcical nor stupid. I think it's pretty obvious that the statement doesn't matter to you, it's just you want to attack a no voter. I think it's been said before, people like yourself don't do the cause too many favours. For someone who goes on about opinions and perceptions of behaviour you're not very tolerant. Judging by your postings on here I'd guess you have the level of social skills you see on The Undatables.

No, its a farcically stupid statement. Simple as that, its you that's trying to attach the rest of your interpretation to it. I saw something farcically stupid so pointed it out as such, and pointed out almost every no voter you come across says something similarly stupid.

How the hell is Scotland 'growing into independence as we speak'? And why does Scotland need to 'grow' in order to become independent anyway? Are we a child? Underdeveloped? It only took us 300 years to get that vote, we may never get another, on every single level your statement is farcically stupid.

I think its no voters who need to do some growing then they might be mature enough to vote yes next time. Scotland is a thousand years old, its already fully grown.

Totes. I give you SNP policy officer Rachel Heydecker.

CD7axctWEAAeblk.jpg

I'll see your policy adviser Rachel Heydecker and raise you the next MP for Livingston Hannah Bardell and oor first minister Nic

Hannah+Bardell+Leader+SNP+Nicola+Sturgeo

Hannah can answer my West Lothian Question any day of the week

No, its a farcically stupid statement. Simple as that, its you that's trying to attach the rest of your interpretation to it. I saw something farcically stupid so pointed it out as such, and pointed out almost every no voter you come across says something similarly stupid.

How the hell is Scotland 'growing into independence as we speak'? And why does Scotland need to 'grow' in order to become independent anyway? Are we a child? Underdeveloped? It only took us 300 years to get that vote, we may never get another, on every single level your statement is farcically stupid.

I think its no voters who need to do some growing then they might be mature enough to vote yes next time. Scotland is a thousand years old, its already fully grown.

You see, the Independence movement has to grow enough to be able to return a majority in a referendum. It wasn't big enough in September, it probably is now. It's growing.

"we may never get another" add that to your list of farcical statements. You really shouldn't make comment on maturity. It's not something easily related to you.

Archived